FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What is your IQ?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: What is your IQ? Reply with quote

I found this IQ test. It says it's scientifically accurate, but who knows.

According to this test, my IQ is 135 and I am a visual mathematician.

[url=http://rds.yahoo.com/S=2766679/K=online+IQ+test/v=2/SID=e/l=WS1/R=2/H=0/*-http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq]Click[/url]

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to this test, Your IQ score is 127 and i am an Insightful Linguist.

i think i might take the 15pg one next

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
According to this test, Your IQ score is 127 and i am an Insightful Linguist.

i think i might take the 15pg one next

You mean the 15 page report? Yeah I might get that too.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IQ is 215 and I am a genius.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

........ i got 120... i think this test is wrong though.... i mean... 120 is like... way above average.. almost gifted...

aa, oshiete sensei-san
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chen Kenichi wrote:
IQ is 215 and I am a genius.

I don't think this test goes that high. You can only get so many questions right out of 40..

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your IQ score is 120

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

beware of my words

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Quote:
your exceptional math skills
...yes my exceptional math skills.....this being the guy who failed with flying colors....trig....
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Your IQ score is 140

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

laa de dah, internet IQ tests are crap anyways

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
Quote:
Your IQ score is 140

laa de dah, internet IQ tests are crap anyways

I think all IQ tests are crap.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
OS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 149

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I usually get higher then that. Maybe this might be a real IQ test
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS wrote:
Your IQ score is 149

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I usually get higher then that. Maybe this might be a real IQ test

Or just another bad one...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, ROOF!
Your IQ score is 133

Quote:
This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each set of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test. According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

Just some butter to get you to buy the complete report....but it was fun, what was the answer to the dots shifting??? That one was beyond me.

But it does say Im an exceptional spammer! go figure....
Mad-Hammer
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ Is 50. Please Find A Friend With A Gun And Have Him Or Her To Shoot You Because You're To Stupid To Pull The Trigger.

When The Only Tool You Have Is A Hammer, Everything Else Looks Like A Nail....
Chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think when i took it last my iq was about 180 - 190
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: