FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
dod=cs?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seele_Kriecher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: dod=cs? Reply with quote

ok well... im just wondering what all u think so this isnt a complaint or anything. so now on the ville servers now theres like all the blood and when u first get onto the server it says that thing like "our servers dont suck.. theville.org" or whatever and like is says jewmiliation or something when u shovel or knife some1 (which is racially offensive) and a couple of other things. i kinda think it is cool and all but it seems like we are making the game like counter strike and i dont really want that to happen cause cs sucks and dod is like 876324423 times better. cause like dod is all sneaky sneaky and cs is just go rambo ppl and with all that extra noise its hard to hear sneaky sneaky ppl. i dunno. well i actually havent been able to play dod for the past few days so it might be changed. just state ur opinions .
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it actuly say humiliation because it is pretty humiliating to get shoveld
Rest is peace trig ill miss ya buddy
Rest in peace Blue...
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's statsme I think. I don't like it either.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ten

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, which server has "Jewmiliation"? I really don't think you're thinking of TheVille. There isn't any message when you're knived in I, IV and VII I don't think....

I think DoD is much better than CS. I like it because people just play. They don't waddle around a map at three inches per hour while your entire team is dead and spectating. Ugh...
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol looks like ten yards has forums issues

anyways i like cs for the most part(stupid friends always want me to join there stupid cal league) anyways i mean i was pretty pumped up when i found the ville(by accident ) and since i have been here i have never heard a racial comment in that lovely robotic voice in any of the servers(except some llamas) stupid stupid llama always die by the shovel...anyways even without cs the ville is one of the biggest..if not the biggest non cs server hl mod community

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dann0
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As server operaters WE WOULD NEVER PUT A RACIALLY OFFENSIVE WORD OR PHRASE ON ANY OF OUR SERVERS.. Thats just plain wrong every which way and against our own server rules and everything TheVille Stands for.

It quite clearly says HUMILIATION.
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

amazing what peopel can hear isn't it?

check out some other "mishearings" ( is that a word?) here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
That's statsme I think. I don't like it either.

Yep it is multikill,godlike,etc drives me friggin nuts.Use sound recorder or with wmp right click go to record and delete after current position on all those stupid .wav's in misc. sounds presto

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, I knew that you weren't thinking of the TheVille, you've definitely got some wires crossed. I couldn't imagine the administration here subscribing to that kind of crap.

I find the Unreal Tournament sound clips to be retarded and annoying beyond belief. It's one of those things that you'd think that the people who play Unreal would hate and cringe at everytime they're played, but for some reason people seem to bring these sounds over to other games regardless.
dub

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: dod=cs? Reply with quote

Seele_Kriecher wrote:
ok well... im just wondering what all u think so this isnt a complaint or anything. so now on the ville servers now theres like all the blood and when u first get onto the server it says that thing like "our servers dont suck.. theville.org" or whatever and like is says jewmiliation or something when u shovel or knife some1 (which is racially offensive) and a couple of other things. i kinda think it is cool and all but it seems like we are making the game like counter strike and i dont really want that to happen cause cs sucks and dod is like 876324423 times better. cause like dod is all sneaky sneaky and cs is just go rambo ppl and with all that extra noise its hard to hear sneaky sneaky ppl. i dunno. well i actually havent been able to play dod for the past few days so it might be changed. just state ur opinions .

A) Get hearing checked!
B) Use stop sound command!
C) Play on different server if u don't like The Ville!

The Ville rocks and I think its so cool how they make their servers different. I think the greating message is awsome. The blood is cool too.

But hey those are just my thoughts.

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, you know, I was sitting here wondering what in the world everyone was talking about, then I figured out that because of my config, I don't see all that stuff. The only thing I get is the CSAY message whenever someone gets hacked to death. That's why I couldn't figure out what the heck blue was talking about being put on TVV
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On some servers when you knife or spade someone they give you a plus 10 hp bonus. I've had 190hp's before on one of those servers. It took someone 6 shots with the thompson to take me down. He accused me of cheating. Too bad the ville doesn't have that, I'd have a higher percentage of knife/spade kills then.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ten

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, you'd see more people bearing the spoon and knife. I got in the worst habit from those servers though, I just started pulling my shovel out at the stupidest times...
Shovel me Silly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, you'd see more people bearing the spoon and knife. I got in the worst habit from those servers though, I just started pulling my shovel out at the stupidest times...

I'd have a noticably better kill to death ratio if I didn't pull my shovel out so much. A lot of times I could kill someone really easily with my gun, but i'll pull out my shovel and they'll hear me or see someone die next to them and get me. Oh well.

And I might also get more dates in real life if I didn't pull out my "knife" as much, but that's another story.
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yucky

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: