FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Can You Hear Me Now?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vicoden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Can You Hear Me Now? Reply with quote

I was thinking of changing my cell phone carrier over to somebody else soon, I'm using it more for long-distance and the package I have doesn't give me a deal on it. Right now I have Cingular, I get 1000 anytime minutes a month with roll-over for 45$. Just curious what you guys got and if its any good, It doesn't really matter what your reception is, thats going to vary.
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rarely use my cell phone, so I have the crappy plan from Southwestern Bell or whatever they're calling themselves now.

That Cingular guy is a lucky bastage. He just walks around 6 words and makes a killing off of it.

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Suncom unplan. I pay 45 bucks a month, and as long as I'm in the calling area, no long distance or minutes. If I leave my calling area (Which is basically 4 counties here in NC), then I get 300 minutes a month. Oh yeah, voice mail and all that crap is free (i.e. three way calling, call forwarding, that stuff).
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Suncom unplan. I pay 45 bucks a month, and as long as I'm in the calling area, no long distance or minutes. If I leave my calling area (Which is basically 4 counties here in NC), then I get 300 minutes a month. Oh yeah, voice mail and all that crap is free (i.e. three way calling, call forwarding, that stuff).
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think my plan is mixed with my moms but i'll put what my half is which is 150 daytime minutes and unlimited night and weekends. for i tihnk like 40 or 45. that goes for long distance and whatever too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: