FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Resident KAMIKAZE Bomber and bayonetter is back!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

Location: East Lansing, MI formerly Lubbock, Tx Guild: TVR -V$=

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: The Resident KAMIKAZE Bomber and bayonetter is back!!! Reply with quote

Just letting everyone know from my recent posts that I am back after a short hiatus because of school, family, and personal matters, that I am back to reek havok once again across all villeland. So everyone keep your guards up. The KAMIKAZE BOMBER IS BACK!!!! #Beer

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. We needed a suicidal bomber! Welcome back.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
Cool. We needed a suicidal bomber! Welcome back.

hey what about me stevo

anyways i know i have probably already said this 2 u like 5 times but ill make it offical welcome back and good fragging

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker you make me laugh!!! Oh yeah your not the bayonet king...neither is Powder once I am done with him....MWAHAHAHA THE KAMIKAZE HAS SPOKEN!!!! #Beer

vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAMIKAZE MadMax wrote:
Speaker you make me laugh!!! Oh yeah your not the bayonet king...neither is Powder once I am done with him....MWAHAHAHA THE KAMIKAZE HAS SPOKEN!!!! #Beer

i ish confused ..i always thought Master Chief was the Whacker king...
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is king of the garand buttstock....not the bayonet. #Beer

Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KAMIKAZE MadMax wrote:

powder is totally the bayonette king. we need to have a 1v1 match. ill be the ref. name the time and place!!!
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine just this once i will come down from my throne to the level of peon and play with the ignorant and foolish. Tell me your time Kamikaze and i know the place TV 7 One on One ten rounds...winner is the undisputed BAYONET CHAMPION/KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

Powder
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah man, im selling tickets for this. maybe we can make it a live match....where PPV = HLTV (does that still work for steam?).
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jfet Zener wrote:
ah man, im selling tickets for this. maybe we can make it a live match....where PPV = HLTV (does that still work for steam?).

I was wondering the same.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so when Kamikazi finally comes out of hiding to accept my challenge here are the rules

10 round limit ...no best of...straight ten rounds the first person to reach ten wins

must be on a board with british and axis i.e Flash or Caen

To make it fair since not all bayonets kill and sometimes take you down to ten power i propose this everytime you kill the other you must die so that way each round is fresh and everyone has 100% power. It wouldn't be fair to pit someone with 100% against 10% to easy to kill.

No outside interference. If there is any outside help you automatically forfiet that round. If there is another bout of outside interference then you forfiet 5 rounds if there is a third bout of outside help then you automatically lose this is the three strike rule.

Kamikazi and myself will decied who is what (axis or allies)

Powder
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough....also I propose that we do this on a closed server with only others spectating....and I agree that it should be on either Caen or Flash...we will decide when you can set up a time when we can.....I am available right now. Like I said if we can get it on a closed servers with only others as specs, it would take out the posability of outside interference. PM me when you get a chance and we'll see what we can work up. #Beer

Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will do this on TV7. i will PW protect it. whoever wants to watch, let me know.

wouldnt it be a little more fun though if you 2 joined a server during normal times when it is full and ONLY use bayonette? like dont necssarily kill each other, but go a full round of caen, and see who can get the most bayonette kills? maybe even use other weapons but we will only count bayonette kills to the score. that way its not a 1v1 thing, but a real world skills match.
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's up to PMM.....I don't care...I'd like it to be on flash myself, but honestly don't care.....we'll see what he says #Beer

Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im defently in for this 1v1 match and if by some off chance kam wins then i will challenege him to show u all i am king of all muhahahahahaahahahahahahahaahaha

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: