FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hammerhead: hax0r
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Vomish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:35 am    Post subject: hammerhead: hax0r Reply with quote

So I was Kraut Sniper in Charlie, and some American sniper kept nailing me in the head. I couldn't find him, even after being killed like 10 times, but I noticed a flash coming from underwater whenever I died.

I went ally to see what he was doing, and took a screen to prove it. Notice that my gun is put away. His should be too. He is also not even facing the Axis bluff, yet he manages to snipe someone.

How do I post the screen shot?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://speed.supercars.net/Pic?s=13&dir=2004-0-31&p=a&f=7&t=101886&m=1968063&auth=Blitzschnell

Just click that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to post a screen shot, you have to upload it to an host, then you write the URL in the message.

Regarding this guy, he may simply be using an exploit though, the gun dynamic in water is not clean in DOD, you will often see people in merderet using this to kill people in water.

Which usually piss me off, as I'm trying to have a cool underwater knife fight. but get nailed instead by machine guns by these cowards

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably just a glitch. I get shot by people that are looking away all the time. Maybe he's barely over the water and his model appears to be under. If you think he was cheating, you may want to post in the complaint department.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
It's probably just a glitch. I get shot by people that are looking away all the time. Maybe he's barely over the water and his model appears to be under. If you think he was cheating, you may want to post in the complaint department.

or tell me more about him and ill get my l33t hax0r skillz and dominate him in a real match

the ville bounty hunter twice as dangerous as boba fett but wit out the pimp gear

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have a complaint send to the complaint deptarment please and we will take care of it...thanks though for your concern.

Powder
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this was more a question than a complaint.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think its something that needs to be discussed in an open forum. can we get it locked, or moved to admin forum? thanks.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should be able to talk about DoD glitches freely...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be just me, but I can't pull out my gun anywhere NEAR the water. I always have to go up onto the beach to fire.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was there too and i can say that i was pretty sure the guy was hacking. like i would look and see a flash under the water and i wouldnt be able to see even a head. theres no way it could have just looked like he was under the water when he was actually above it. ive tried numerous times to snipe under water and i know that it does not work. even when the guy was killed he would go and do it again. even if it wasnt a hack he was exploiting a glitch and isnt that against the rules?
Mr.Vomish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seele_Kriecher wrote:
i was there too and i can say that i was pretty sure the guy was hacking. like i would look and see a flash under the water and i wouldnt be able to see even a head. theres no way it could have just looked like he was under the water when he was actually above it. ive tried numerous times to snipe under water and i know that it does not work. even when the guy was killed he would go and do it again. even if it wasnt a hack he was exploiting a glitch and isnt that against the rules?

Yes, thank you for agreeing. know that glitches make my arguement wrong but I swear that I ddint even see the tip of his helmet above the water. When I went spectate I saw him clearly below the water and yet his rifle was out. furthermore, I went allied on another server and my friend watched me in spec and i was not able to duplicate what hammerhead did. I dont know if its a hack or maybe a really bad glitch. Either way it should not be allowed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Mr. Vomish 100%. I was just on charlie with vomish and hammerhead showed up. He has to be using an exploit/hack. He is now #1 on the stats for the last 5 days and if you look he has only played charlie on here. That in itself is suspicious.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr.Vomish

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n0g0d wrote:
I agree with Mr. Vomish 100%. I was just on charlie with vomish and hammerhead showed up. He has to be using an exploit/hack. He is now #1 on the stats for the last 5 days and if you look he has only played charlie on here. That in itself is suspicious.

Aha, a clue!
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the complaint department...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: