FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TwhS's "Newest member"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: TwhS's "Newest member" Reply with quote

This is very funny, and sadly true. Is has not been edited. For those of you who do not know, I am the leader of TwhS (you will understand why I remind people of this when you read it) Thanks to DarkScythe for the log file and Milo for being such a good interogater

http://www.darkscythe.com/ZenChat.txt
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Rofl
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats what was going on last night..... I couldnt figure out what the stalker chat was about...
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i have a couple things to say and this is my personal view

first i dont agree with what Milo was doing yes zen was a little mistaken but instead of putting zen down constantly he should have taken more time to help him out...referring to the RRY stuff

second i dont think threatening him was appropriate either

third it might not be a good idea to tell ppl that Spongefork can hack any information from a person. it is also not a good idea cause its against the law to hack into peoples computers to take private information

these are my oppinions and if u dont agree with them then thats fine this is what i was feeling when i was reading this but other than that i have to say zen was a few apples short of an orchard.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
ok i have a couple things to say and this is my personal view

first i dont agree with what Milo was doing yes zen was a little mistaken but instead of putting zen down constantly he should have taken more time to help him out...referring to the RRY stuff

second i dont think threatening him was appropriate either

third it might not be a good idea to tell ppl that Spongefork can hack any information from a person. it is also not a good idea cause its against the law to hack into peoples computers to take private information

these are my oppinions and if u dont agree with them then thats fine this is what i was feeling when i was reading this but other than that i have to say zen was a few apples short of an orchard.

I think they made up all that stuff...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Turbo!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cobra wrote:
#Rofl

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did stop Milo when he stared the part about hacking. How ever, this is the actual converstion. And we could not tell him what the RRY was, because Milo made that up. I think Milo just did a search for RRY and got whatever look convenent for a link. This guy seriously thought that because he was registered on our forums, he was a member. I am sorry speaker, but he came into my clans channel acting like a clan member and it took us 3 hours to get him to tell us anything, and to be honest, in our oppion, he got what was coming to him.
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, That Zen guy was funny.

He got you all so hyper and worked up, then that guy Spongefork came on and acted like lord of the universe because he knows how to execute some commands to tell him userorigin and IP and thinks he's a god. "Bring him back before me" he says.

It would have been funny to see the Zen guy know how to mask his IP or spoof it and block any incoming attack and retaliate by taking over your channel through chanserv for acting in such a hyper arrogant manner towards him. That would have been real entertainment.

Come on, the guy was just having a spot of fun with you and your clan and everyone gets bent out of shape, all blow up at him and go berzerk. Threaten to "hack" his stuff just for a silly tag.

You could have just asked him to take it off, and banned him from the chat if he kept acting up, I think he only wanted attention.

By The Way, you guys still running a server? I've been playing over at Scotts House of Alien Rampage and Killfox's servers. They've got alot of really good players there all the time and full 32 person servers. You can ramp your skill up fast playing there alot. Since the resources cant be devided amongts 15 people on your team, you have to learn to play without much extra stuff like guns and armor or turning Onos soon, or putting up lots of structures.

Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-{TwhS}-Black Hawk wrote:
We did stop Milo when he stared the part about hacking. How ever, this is the actual converstion. And we could not tell him what the RRY was, because Milo made that up. I think Milo just did a search for RRY and got whatever look convenent for a link. This guy seriously thought that because he was registered on our forums, he was a member. I am sorry speaker, but he came into my clans channel acting like a clan member and it took us 3 hours to get him to tell us anything, and to be honest, in our oppion, he got what was coming to him.

it might have been a little better if u added the 3 hr part and the fact that he was acting like a member cause then it changes my view of things a little. i will say this though it was funny but when i was reading that conversation wit no previous information it made me mad but now that i know he was acting like an a$$ saying he was a member and what not it turns my view a little. he sounded like a noob that was being picked on but now he sounds like an a$$ being picked on either way my oppinions have been said and if u disagree wit them then thats ur view not mine

peace

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Speaker on this one. Just from what I read it seems like you were picking on someone that just didn't know any better rather then help him of ask him to remove the tag.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: