FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
You know, we've got it bad!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

So, how do you all feel about the country today living in the shadow of 9-11-2001 with all the Media Hype ?
The nation need's too be made aware of All impending threats regardless if they are based on Hear-say, or the threat resides off of America's soil.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
If there is no solid evidence, Damn Skippy! Only those in the (Need-to-know Level) should be notified (Local Gov, Police, Fire, Rescue,)and not be broadcasted/published over the national media infostructure.
76%
 76%  [ 19 ]
All shoppers who purchase Flight simulators for the pc need to subjected to an investigation that includes a "Full Body Cavity search".
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

SpeCies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: You know, we've got it bad! Reply with quote

in light of all the News, Media, Homeland Security, hype revolving around terrorism. a USAF pilot along with her 10yr old son entered a Office Depot looking to purchase Flight Simulation software as a xmas gift for the boy. Would you believe that the clerk called the authorities on them, who later showed up at they're house that night to investigate them

Man! what has this country turned into where a military mom can't take her kid out to a store for computer software ? This is just one of the Post Dramatic Stress scenarios that have haunted us since September 11,2001 and we really need to get a grip IMHO! Now I saw this on T.V and thought that I would post it here using the same "Poll" as well.
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT IS ALL POLITICAL. This makes it look like bush is doing something, when anymore he as as much a terrorist as Binladen. Every time they raise the alert level, My dad panics and starts stock pileing food and water and will not go any where public
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had something to say about that but decided it wasn't worth my time, or the heartburn getting it all down.
merf
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-{TwhS}-Black Hawk wrote:
IT IS ALL POLITICAL. This makes it look like bush is doing something, when anymore he as as much a terrorist as Binladen. Every time they raise the alert level, My dad panics and starts stock pileing food and water and will not go any where public

Are you serious??? You are trying to equate Bush to BinLaden??? I can't help it...I have to know how you came to that ridiculous conclusion. Give me some details...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when anymore he as as much a terrorist as Binladen.

How exactly do you justify that claim? Care to enlighten me about any planned civilian massacres that caught Iraq completely off guard?
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chen Kenichi wrote:
when anymore he as as much a terrorist as Binladen.

How exactly do you justify that claim? Care to enlighten me about any planned civilian massacres that caught Iraq completely off guard?

Quote:
"President Bush has assaulted innocent Iraqi civilians! But our brave army fought back with only a pile of shoes and thwarted the heathen infidel tank machines! Praise Saddam! Down with the American swine!"
SpeCies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did beat they're foe with shoes and sandles didn't they.... #Rofl

Quote:
"President Bush has assaulted innocent Iraqi civilians! But our brave army fought back with only a pile of shoes and thwarted the heathen infidel tank machines! Praise Saddam! Down with the American swine!"
[/quote]
Rebel_Rouser
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush is nothing like Bin Laden how can you even compare the two in that sence.

Longest Running Show in Broadway History 1/9/06
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[LOTR]Aragorn wrote:

Bush is nothing like Bin Laden how can you even compare the two in that sence.

Dont forget guns....I started when Clinton got in.
Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not ashamed to say that I will definatly be voting for Bush in November. This Dean feollow I don't like too. What I really want is a big sign or button that says "Bush, 4 more years!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The kid's mother is clearly a maniac and a danger to public order.
SpeCies

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh c'mon Azrael, it's General Ramblings, there is alway's room for more non-sense

Azrael wrote:
I had something to say about that but decided it wasn't worth my time, or the heartburn getting it all down.

Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:

Bingo
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chan wrote:
I'm not ashamed to say that I will definatly be voting for Bush in November. This Dean feollow I don't like too. What I really want is a big sign or button that says "Bush, 4 more years!"

I'm with you. Dean is a joke.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: