FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How has TFC changed you?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know alot of people have these little things they think about in their life that related to TFC.

Some of mine are:
When I am sitting in class and look out the window i imagine a green line coming at me.
And when I walk in the halls I imagine myself with a spy's knife waiting to backstab everyone in front of me

O and don't think i will do this in real life these are just examples of thoughts that go through my head.......

What are yours?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Tanaka, If I were you I would not tell anybody at school about this.Some might look
at it as Terroristic Thinking and might have you watched or even worse Committed. I can
hear ya now, Incoming Teacher as a Spy and unknowingly Fragging her
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wondered what it would be like to really be in a game of TFC. You come together with your gameing buddies, and then shoot/infect/stab/blow up them. What kind of real friends would do this? And wouldn't you get kinda tired with all that running around on the maps? I think it'd be cool to be able to medpack people who were jerks though.
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LoL

You guys should try PAINTBALL!! wooooooyea

Really im into it big an when im not at work or on here im with my team on the field.Theres alot more to it than you think.there is an assortment of weapons ranging from pistols to rifle looka likes to yes even nades.Guns that fire an amazing 25bps (balls per second)An sniper rifles.Guns with silencers on them (for the spys) an guns that are made to pack a heavy paintball at close range.The variations in game play are as wide as you make them.I personally like to play fugitive.Its where i have to set my gun clear across the field an then pick out of a hat which bunker i start at,Only i know where my gun an ammo is an no one if found may take it.After im done drawing my starting point i have to run like mad from a team of 10 players the objective is to cap my flag in their fort an take their flag to my starting point.This variation is tuff an requires stones.Another one is the classic capture the flag two teams two forts two flags,lots of paint flying.Most of the time its an honor system so when you get hit you call yourself out.Cheaters just like on here are banned an kicked from our field if caught cheating.We have i guess you could say clans.I used to belong to the Spyder Men due to the tpye of gun i had at first (Spyder Shutter) But now im leeto with my Dark Angel :> an belong to the Shadow Walkers.NC.. Ive even played in a 24hour scenerio tournement where it did go all day an all nite long.The scenerio was off of star craft 3 teams 3 forts objective was in the period of 24 hours to collect crystals from various points on the 150acre field in Houston,Texas an bring them back to base to be mined an used for extra ammo to be given to teammates each team had around 200 players apiece an as you can imagine it was a storm of paint that first 3hours on the field,those first hours were critical in taking strategic command points an keeping them held.I had the chance to play against some of the best players in the world such as Pac Man an mother turret from the blitzkrieg teams.If there is one thing im good at its paintball an i love it@20yrs old.My stepdad who was an airborne ranger told me it was the closet thing to the real deal you could get.Between the two of us in that tournement i got over 1200 kills an he managed a staggering 3500 the top guy out was only a few ahead of him.Guys/Gals if your serious about TFC then try paintball oh yea it burns but baby does it feel good.And if anyone is intrested in a top end chrome spyder shutter message me for details theres more options on that thing than a new lexus.
[BR]maximus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC has totally taken over my life. When i finally retire from hours of killing and go to bed i'm imagining where to put that SG so noone gets to it, or the best place to snipe. Totally totally addicted to the game.....and i only play 4 classes on 1 map...thank god or else id have to quit my job and my wife would really leave me...lol
Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to add that i often think if I had a medkit and I used it on people, would this be a way to tell who my friends are? and if so imagine the horror of everyone bumping into each other running away from me

In all seriosness though let me repaet this- I am not a terrorist

Got it?

K

Plus I have also thought about if I built a sg in my locker what would happen.

And have you ever caught yourself trying to make the same footsteps as they do?

Thanks for your responces
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You said it Maximus. My wife simply says suppers ready, I think damn. Later she brings me coffee, helps to keep me awake. Then she shakes her head and closes the door as she departs my killing chamber. Have you not started to frag in your sleep? Maybe we are all possessed and need a exorcist, wouldn't that be a good handle for someone.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.... tfc took me over long time ago... some times when im walking to class i just wanna jump in the air... likes theres not gravity.... or play dead like a spy and scare the the sh't out of people... and in class i wanna yell PENISWRINKLE and hear ALL YOU BASE ARE BELONG TO US...

aa, oshiete sensei-san
Shootakill

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-01-23 17:13, Tommy.Chong wrote:
This variation is tuff an requires stones.

Do you throw the stones until you get the ammo?

I usually look up during a car ride and think hey... there might be a hidden package up there(GTA III). I'm always looking around for a good place to snipe. There's some construction going on in school so it gives me something to think about when im outside in the cold during class changes. I'm not a terrorist either
Turbo!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-01-23 18:25, Blue Ruler wrote:
Maybe we are all possessed and need a exorcist

Well you are all in luck. I just happen to be a part-time exorcist. That also used to be my s/n until i became Radio Man Jim.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No not rocks my man stones (balls) an yes you gotta have balls to play that variation.Its not everyday you get away from 10 people firing fully automatic paintball guns at you.25bps x 10people = a chain of fire that is impossible to run through.This also requires that you be a thinker.Limited ammo requires that you think about your shots an make them count.Usually after (if) you get away intially then its all good you can snipe. 1 shot 1 kill thats the way it is.Ive got a 22inch Dominator barrel thats super quiet an has superb range an accuracy.A super quiet bolt also keeps things on the down-lo.The only noise i make is a small snicker after i shoot you an your standing there lookin around for who shot you.

Ive got a Spyder Shutter for sale if anyone is intrested.

12inch ramrod barrel comes with
6stage ACI exspansion chamber
New bolt (yet to get it but it comes with)
Chrome 2finger trigger setup
32degree's max flow valve
Quick tournement field strip setup for easy disassemlby during a game.
Its got a sweet hair trigger that makes it almost fully automatic ( i can shoot 18bps with it easy)

350$

Also got a 2000 Shocker V body
Glossy Black finish
Full auto,Semi,3round burst
Dye Sticky Grips
This gun is a battle axe an is above tournement quality

1500$ firm
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy ive also played paintball, not as serious as yourself, but its probably one of the most fun things ive ever done. The only problem is I dont get to play near enough as me and all my friends have jobs that take anywhere from 40-70 hours of our lives at any given time . I think we have some indoor places here around chicago, which I think would be tits to run around in a huge old warehouse and frag people. Have you ever played indoors?? and if so is it cool?

Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Messiah in Juarez,Mexico

Battle of the Braun 99
Indoor facility with 5 stagering levels of mayhem.Stairs no elevators.I wasnt in the tournement cause i didnt get to register,but some of my team-mates was.I did get to play a little thought after an before it got started.With a maximum people capacity of like 1000 people this place down right rocked.It looked like epiccenter no shit.It had dark spots an it had like wide open arenas.There was even a shallow pool in one spot that would give a nice surprise if rushed upon not to mention a wet gun an WET PAINTBALLS/those suck.Indoors is cool though id rather play out in the woods.One good thing about indoors though you can make it look like outside without the wheather. Ive also played@challenge park in chicago they have an A++ staff that has plenty of knowledge.That place is also packed with natural courses an some manmade fields none the less great place to play you should stop in there sometime an check it out.
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks bro ill have to check it out sometime if I can.

FingerDemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never played paintball, but it sounds fun. I've got some arthritis, so I can't run and I guess that would limit my effectiveness. But I'd be willing to try anyway

On a different note, I would think that a Paintball mod for Half Life would be a cool mod. Even little kids could play it without parents worrying about the gore. And you'd have real weapons to model.

Too bad I have no idea how to do a mod for HalfLife. hehe

And Chan, I don't know if TFC has changed me, but I definitely dream of TFC games and will lay awake at night sometimes thinking about TFC scenarios. I don't think I'd like it to be real like someone said, unless the respawn was real too

FD

[ This Message was edited by: FingerDemon on 2002-01-24 18:32 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: