FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Whackem night - Tower pics

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jfet Zener
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Whackem night - Tower pics Reply with quote

ok, so i forgot to take pics of the mass whacking that took place prior to the tower, but i think i chose the 5 best pics from whackem night (oddly enough none of them dealing with whacking) to explain the building of the joint axis-british tower. i provide the commentary for free.

(click any picture for hi-res version)

We started off pretty well - the tower was going up pretty straight.

Uh-Oh. Blue started talking and everyone started leaning over to try and whack him. This tower cant last much longer.

So what did we do to combat the leaning? More support at the bottom? HAH, of course not. Throw more people on top we did. Note the person in the background. He probably just threw a grenade, screwed up the hard work and dedication of these lovely people, pissed some people off, and violated the axis-british treaty.

Because of the people who COULDN'T understand by the fact that no one was killing each other, they shouldn't kill the people in the tower...thats why I brought up my little ban menu. No warning for people - you kill anyone (except blue) and you get a temp ban. (Sorry for those that I accidentally kicked when i pressed the wrong buttong....clay pigeon)

In summary, this is about the best we got after 10 minutes work. People were anxious to kill anyway.

Things to note:
1) Blue was yappin his trap in most of the pictures.
2) My pathetic frame rate. No, I swear, its not always that small. I just got out of a cold bath. I mean it. No, dont run away belle. *sigh*
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say that's gotta be the best tower we've built.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh u forgot that durring the building of that leaning tower i shot the b@st@rd that threw the nade i shot him good and dead right in the head

#Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Clay Pigeon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wondered what happened
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clay don't let Jfet fool ya he just doesn't like you so he banned you...oh who am i kidding how could anyone hate you...come on give your daddy a hug!!!! and give one to jfet as well he feels lonely

Powder

P.S. it was actually me who kicked you when you got back in from the temp ban i didn't mean to or DID I!!!! MWHAAHAHAHAHA
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know....admin_stack made towers so much easier
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Doe wrote:

but the way we did it requires skill and patience....neither of which the 13 year old n00bs in the server had.
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha did you actually think ADD and ADHD 13 year olds who have the attention span of a brick (though this would be insulting bricks) actually had the will power not to shoot people....

www.pmm.org.edu.us.can.tv.com
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfah, I'm 13 and I can pwnz0r you just fine.

and speaker for the dead please don't spam smilies :/ it's bad for the bandwith or something.
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhh u ruin all my fun

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bandwidth? It's only a few pictures repeated a bunch of times. Might crash people's browsers though...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jfet wrote:
John Doe wrote:

but the way we did it requires skill and patience....neither of which the 13 and under year old n00bs in the server had.

I HEARD THAT!!!

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KillerRoofcutter wrote:
Jfet wrote:
John Doe wrote:

but the way we did it requires skill and patience....neither of which the 13 and under year old n00bs in the server had.

I HEARD THAT!!!

Well you act 14...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: