FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Funny........possibly?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Funny........possibly? Reply with quote

Hehehe

Early yesterday at about 10:a.m. I left with a friend to go to his grandfathers(Only in teh 50 year range). First off we went inside amd played Freedom Fighters for Playstation 2. It was very fun for me and I would say it's worth the money(I played for 2 hours straight even though I sucked and still had a good time) The best part of the game is being able to hire soldiers and command them, but enough with that. Next we went to his uncles cotten gin where we enjoyed watching illegal immigrants suck up and bale cotton. And now the best part...which is what I meant to get to in the first place After all this was over we got in his grandpas truck and went to get something to eat...(but that wasn't interesting enough) and on the side of the road I notice a campaign sign and Kason(you are not the only one tater) gets an idea. And in the end we get a total of 73 signs 2 of which were 8 foot long and four wide...they are sitting in my yard now and I have no idea what to do.
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you were stoned, you might find it funny.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your parents must be proud

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was there a point to all of this or is it just too damn early?

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id you had put all those signs into someone elses yard, that would be funny. Especially if they were all neatly arranged and stuff.
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it could be like crop circles but with signs

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the idea at first (To put them all in a neighbors yard) but then I figured why not have 73 days of fun? Tee Hee Hee

Well the voting is over so I doubt many people cared if we got them...but it was fun to pretend like they did
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Potatos sure the person driving down Iwhatever will care when they dont see a warning sign about the dangerous construction on the bridge ahead and then scream at the top of their lungs and fall over the edge and then burst into flames because of spontanous combustion and then die a horrible and slow falling agonizing burning death all because of YOU! And then their car explodes into a thousand pieces and there isnt even a body for the funeral so they have to have a closed coffin - even though the person specifically wanted an open coffin - and then tehy come back to haunt their relatives for the rest of eternity because their wishes werent fufilled... [and on... and on... and on... and on...]

Potatos friend's brother stole almost every single stop sign, street sign and any sign he could get his hands on and then he built a fort in his back yard with them .

<TVB>Potato
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ack, Potato, they were political campaign signs, not traffic signs!
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
Your parents must be proud

ditto.
Darkstar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

potato, you sure know how to drag a story on and on and on lol
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah yall voted on the 4th for your new officials..i know because i am from jackson...but anywho you did the campaign workers a favor by removing those signs now they don't have to go through the delta and look for the signs to remove them. Congrats in helping out in politics.

Oh are they are all ready doing cotton....i thought that didn't happen until the weekend before thanksgiving.

Powder
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkstar wrote:
potato, you sure know how to drag a story on and on and on lol

Yup you know it!

<TVB>Potato
PondScum007

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thats a good idea, finally something to do with all that propganda strewn about the countryside... jsut gotta decide whos house, ohhh the choices

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powdermilkman wrote:
you did the campaign workers a favor by removing those signs now they don't have to go through the delta and look for the signs to remove them.

Powder

Campaign workers don't remove those. They just wait for a huricane or tornado to take em down.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: