FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hey BRN and Evil
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Hey BRN and Evil Reply with quote

Hey i just gotta ask guys....who was in victory lane? Was it Harvick NO!!!!! Was it Anger Management Issues Tony Stewart NO!!!! Was it Little E NO!!!! IT WAS JEFF GORDON!!!!!!! he turned right onto victory lane. WOOHOOO!!!!

Powder
very excited Jeff Gordon Fan

P.S. who dominated the most laps huh huh huh JEFF GORDON!!! by a whooping 300+ laps...POLE TO FINISH BABY!!!!
Mulder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped watching the race and switched it to the soccer game so i missed the exciting(?) conclusion.
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is always exciting when Senor GORDON!!! wins

Powder
huge gordon fan
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU DARE INSULT HARVICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? YOU LIKE JEFF GORDON????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH<jumps over and attacks powdermilkman> <breaths heavily> ok, good job No hard feelings? btw im j/k
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How's the points race going, huh?? Well let's see

Harvick second in points. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is third in points. Gordon is not in fourth, or fifth. He sits way back in sixth place. Not too many more races to go

God Bless You Blue Ruler
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
How's the points race going, huh?? Well let's see

Harvick second in points. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is third in points. Gordon is not in fourth, or fifth. He sits way back in sixth place. Not too many more races to go

well i agree with you there. but, you cant really compare this years points race when gordon has won 4 championships. but i am in no way a gordon fan, but i can admit that he is good at what he does. he clearly had a dominant car today and deserved the win. it was like newman at kansas when he had bill elliot behind him. I will forever be a harvick fan. and although it is only a slight possiblility, i believe that if anyone can make up the point harvick can. either way i will still be pretty happy with second in points considering the year harvick had last year.
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only problem with harvick (and this came this year) is that he is a cry baby. He bumps people around and when they tap him he complains and whines case in point today he bumped someone and then when that person came back and bumped him he whined about it. BRN i think the points race is a mute point unless someone is a huge kenseth fan otherwise lets look at the big picture

Gordon 4 Winston Cup Championships
Dale Jr. 0

Lets look at even the bigger picture...by the time Gordon retires he will surpass Dale Sr. and more than likely will surpase Richard Petty. He has all ready become the winningest driveron the circuit and has about all the other records except winston cups. GORDON forever =)

Oh and to anyone on the outside looking in on this discussion we are all messing with each other none of us are really upset with each other. We just like to mess with everyone when our boy wins.

Powder
Monk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean they kept driving around in circles after the first lap?
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monk wrote:

They also happen to slam into each other on occasion

God Bless You Blue Ruler
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monk wrote:

hey most people do not realize the amount of strategy and skill that goes into racing "oh they just drive in a circle and the fastest wins" no you have to get the best car not too tight and not too lose, good high end gearing while maintaining a decent acceleration for out of the pits and a restart, trying to pass the guy infront of you while keeping the guy behind you, behind you. Racing is more than cars going in circles there is alot of strategy, pitting, racing, everything. I would say it is one of the hardest sports to be a pro at. HARVICK WOOOOOO
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

powdermilkman wrote:
My only problem with harvick (and this came this year) is that he is a cry baby. He bumps people around and when they tap him he complains and whines case in point today he bumped someone and then when that person came back and bumped him he whined about it. BRN i think the points race is a mute point unless someone is a huge kenseth fan otherwise lets look at the big picture

Gordon 4 Winston Cup Championships
Dale Jr. 0

Lets look at even the bigger picture...by the time Gordon retires he will surpass Dale Sr. and more than likely will surpase Richard Petty. He has all ready become the winningest driveron the circuit and has about all the other records except winston cups. GORDON forever =)

Oh and to anyone on the outside looking in on this discussion we are all messing with each other none of us are really upset with each other. We just like to mess with everyone when our boy wins.

Powder

i wouldnt really call harvick a cry baby(this coming from a diehard kevin fan). driving around all day can be frustrating. I'm sure as everyone has heard "rubbin is racin." there's "moving" people outta the way, and then there's wrecking a person. Both of which will probably make a driver mad. It'd definatly make me mad if i was in the hunt for the championship(no matter how unlikly it may seem) and someone moved me outta the way i'd be mad and complain. either way congrats to gordon. I dont know if i can see him getting up to earnhardt and petty. in this day and age the compitition has been so much harder than before. but what do i know. we'll just move on and see what happens.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to get into some sort of childish game with you Powdermilkman over Nascar drivers...... I'm above that......

.....ummmmm no I'm not, HARVICKS 2ND in points..... nyah...... nyah...... nyah!!!!!!!!!
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah happy harvick is a flash in the pan guys next year he will go back to where he belongs...BEHIND GORDON!!

and remember rubbin is racin and when harvicks moved gordon out of the way two weeks in a row gordon didn't bitch that much and now harvick is getting a little taste of how it feels. Ask robby gordon how popular he is after bumping so many people.

PMM
Mulder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanie Chief broke the thread and I have to scroll to read it
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be worse...Jimmy Spencer

Jimmy Spencer fights - 1
Jimmy Spencer top 5's in '03 - 0

Truck races do not count.

I think it's sad that Kenseth is gonna win the championship. He's boring as hell to watch or interview. Didn't Gordon get booed after they announced him as the winner?

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: