FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2 Grenades...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mulder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: 2 Grenades... Reply with quote

Help plz...

I throw a grenade and pick it up priming it. When i go to throw it at those silleh germans it throws both of my grenades, one of them being primed the other not. Is there anyone that knows what causes this and how i can fix it?

It's like the garand shooting to bullets at a time but it's 2 grenades at a time...really makes spamming easier though
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have never had that problem. and thats weird if you prime it. cause it should go to your primary gun after you throw a primed nade.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
i have never had that problem. and thats weird if you prime it. cause it should go to your primary gun after you throw a primed nade.

That is not true for a grenadier or a riffleman Chief. THey have 2 grenades and so it do not revert to the primary weapon after the first grenade

As for your problem, well, as I'm mostly a chainsaw-like weapon guy, I don't know much about having 2 grenades.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddyjack wrote:
[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:

That is not true for a grenadier or a riffleman Chief. THey have 2 grenades and so it do not revert to the primary weapon after the first grenade

As for your problem, well, as I'm mostly a chainsaw-like weapon guy, I don't know much about having 2 grenades.

i'm not talking about just throwing a nade. when you prime a nade and then throw it you pull out your gun.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure that you are picking up the primed grenade?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I throw the first nade at the ground, before i pick it up it still shows that i have 1 nade left. I pick up the one that I threw at the ground, aim and throw. At the Exact same time I actually throw both of my grenades the primed one and the one that I still had in my inventory. It doesn't show the "throw grenade animation" twice just once and I have no grenades left. I see the one I prime blow up then I another on the ground that blows up a couple seconds later, I tested on a game that i made to make sure it wasn't someone elses nade.

It's very odd.
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddyjack wrote:

i dont know about u paddy but when im a rifleman or a grenadiar(which is most of the time i might add) that never happens i always revert to my primary weap after i throw my 1st primed nade but hey i am the dumbass who forgot to reinstall ns after i unistalled steam adn then complained that i couldnt get into an ns game

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I throw the first nade at the ground, before i pick it up it still shows that i have 1 nade left. I pick up the one that I threw at the ground, aim and throw. At the Exact same time I actually throw both of my grenades the primed one and the one that I still had in my inventory. It doesn't show the "throw grenade animation" twice just once and I have no grenades left.

h4x.

So, you are tossing the first one on the ground to prime it. . .thank god there is no team kill on! I can just see people frantically chasing their own grenades all over the place. . .

When you throw the grenade you just picked up, is it the same button you use to toss a fresh grenade? Obviously eh? I don't recall a separate "toss" button. lol So, thusly your problem is one that shall require much thought and intuition. . . . . .damn. . .

I take it you are the only person having this problem? Have you gotten anyone else to reproduce the same effect? If it's just you, I'm at a loss. It makes no sense. It just started doing this unprovoked? Could you do this before with a different outcome? Before steam or after steam? Are your panties purple?
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
Mulder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42 wrote:

I take it you are the only person having this problem? Have you gotten anyone else to reproduce the same effect? If it's just you, I'm at a loss. It makes no sense. It just started doing this unprovoked? Could you do this before with a different outcome? Before steam or after steam? Are your panties purple?

I guess im the only one have this problem. Don't know if anyone else could do this if they tried:o It just randomly started when steam came out. And Yes for the last one
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG that is the best avatar i have seen i even beats my smokey dragon

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: