FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Lost Respect
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omgshovelyouinthebutt?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno about being cursed, but you obviously ca't argue witht he fact the Yankees did take from the Sox. The yankess do havea better record, and have won more championships yes, if the yankees do beat the red sox then that's what will happen, can't change that.

And now i'll get back on topic here, yes, (believe it or not) i didn't think what Pedro did isn't very respectable and probably did lose his cool and that cost the Sox the game. But the whole point out of all my posts so far is that, i have yet to see a Yankess fan say , "Yes, Zimmerman ran intot eh pile of players, then after seeing Pedro he made a straihgt line and a commitemnt to going after him". All i have seen is DIE SOX DIE SOX SUCK KILL EM. Yankess played a part in teh mishaps. And i'll go even deeper into this, it was wrong for pedro to throw at Garcia's head, we can't fix that now. Although, with runners in scoring position i don't personally thing it was really intentional, wy risk the game on such a move? So from here on out i'll keep my posts on topic and reasonable unless i see otehrs still wish to deny whose fault is which and blow this more out of proportion.

All i have to say for now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omgshovelyouinthebutt? wrote:
I dunno about being cursed, but you obviously ca't argue witht he fact the Yankees did take from the Sox. The yankess do havea better record, and have won more championships yes, if the yankees do beat the red sox then that's what will happen, can't change that.

The Red Sox ARE cursed. If you have seen how close they have come over the years to winning the World Series, or even postseason series for that matter, then you would see

But hey, curses can be broken. Ronald Reagan beat the curse on the presidents of the U.S.

^^^ Clicky
omgshovelyouinthebutt?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ball off the rock, sure he got tanked that night #Beer

also

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20031011&content_id=573834&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

for those of you that wanted a video clip, its streaming.

and also i suggest reading that entire column.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for composure and true class, REGARDLESS of the team, a fan(even if he does happen to work at the stadium) should not have to worry about getting jumped by the other teams players for cheering his team - ie the Yankees bullpen.

on another note, good day for sports! baseball, football, golf, IRL racing, and WC Soccer final

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
omgshovelyouinthebutt?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching GB vs KC, looks like they will lose there perfect record.

And Colts vs Panthers, gonna be close
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:
Ummmm......................................go cubs?

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys can get this upset over a game (and a boring one at that ), then you're pretty sad. So what if an old man was thrown to the ground? Boo hoo, it probably didn't even hurt him. He'd hurt himself more if he tripped. I don't like the Yankees. I don't like the Red Sox. I don't like baseball. Period. So my opinion on this is purely unbiased. Pedro shouldn't have thrown the guy to the ground, but of course we all know how right other sports players are when they fight, regardless of age Zimmerman was asking for it. Sports players normally aren't the sharpest tools in the shed, and if a fight is coming to them, they're going to greet it with open hostility. If Zimmerman had been expecting anything different, then I must assume that he's been doing some no-no drugs. If you're still cursing Pedro, then think about this. He threw Zimmerman to the ground, sure, but what else could e have done? He could have punched him in the face, kicked him, or kept going after him after he was down. Did he? As far as I know, no. So just agree to disagree guys. Rivalries are supposed to be trash talking fun, not outright fights

FragFailure wrote:
Quiet VP. These might be the greatest baseball playoffs in the history of the sport. Nobody like the Dallas Cowboys anyway. Especially with the carpetbagging Big Tuna in Big D.

Hmmm, you might be right. But the cowboys are 4-1 right now and are 1st place in the NFC east I'm a Broncos fan anyway.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Dahak

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cry me a river. THe fat bastard never should have ran out of there swinging for pedro's head. It was simply self defense. Pedro stated it himself, even saying that he hoped Zimmer was ok. Martinez, Ramirez, Zimmer and Garcia were all fined for their incidents, and Boston Police are considering pressing charges against Nelson and Garcia for assaulting a Fenway employee.

Regardless, the Sox played like crap yesterday, Clemens rose to the occasion, Pedro did not, but they will come back to win this series in 6 or 7 games.
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violent Pacifist wrote:
I'm a Broncos fan anyway.

The Broncos forgot to cover

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahak wrote:
Cry me a river. THe fat bastard never should have ran out of there swinging for pedro's head. It was simply self defense. Pedro stated it himself, even saying that he hoped Zimmer was ok. Martinez, Ramirez, Zimmer and Garcia were all fined for their incidents, and Boston Police are considering pressing charges against Nelson and Garcia for assaulting a Fenway employee.

Regardless, the Sox played like crap yesterday, Clemens rose to the occasion, Pedro did not, but they will come back to win this series in 6 or 7 games.

I wanted Boston on the series. I don't see them winning a game in NY if they are facing elimination. They'd better win 4 and 5 to have a chance.

You gotta love the East Coast attitude and hate.

- PWG member 2001
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FragFailure wrote:

No I don't

God Bless You Blue Ruler
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
FragFailure wrote:

No I don't

Your sarcasm detection failed. tee hee hee

- PWG member 2001
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still find it Ironic how all the people talking about the potential Cubs/Red sox world series say that the Red Sox deserve to win it more, can anyone explain to me why?
Whatever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Celtics!

Oh, wrong sport...

Go Cowboys!

Dang, wrong sport again...

Go Aggies!

Crud, still stuck on that football thing.

Go...heck, I don't like baseball, but if I did, I think I would root for whoever plays the Yankees. I just don't like New York much.

Yep, I live in Austin, TX, but I root for the C's in basketball, but I do love my Cowboys in Dallas.

Play under the names...Darlon Jeel, The Ghost, The Spirit, and <NSA>Whatever
omgshovelyouinthebutt?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(+)ASSASSIN(+) wrote:
I still find it Ironic how all the people talking about the potential Cubs/Red sox world series say that the Red Sox deserve to win it more, can anyone explain to me why?

The team that deserves to win is the one that does, because they wanted it more.

Simple, yet dead on. #Beer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: