FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
OOOOO WHAT NOW?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: OOOOO WHAT NOW? Reply with quote

OH YEA OOOOOHHHHH YEA IM NUMBER 1 FOR GARAND SMACKS CHIEF, U AND SPEAKER ARENT EVEN CLOSE ANYMORE OH YEA OH YEA!!!!!! WHAT NOW?!?!?!?! <goes off and celebrates> #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more thna a handlful was during my dod time earlier...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i can say is that u were lucky that i couldnt get on dod cause my comp and steam is whacked until just now(i got it to work finally) and i would have the ubah smacks but unlike u and master i go to axis too so its harder for me to get the garand when every ally is a sniper

but dont worry u and your rainbow smileys will all be whacked by me soon enough

oh and congrtats for beating us

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arg the colours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg H4X

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:
all i can say is that u were lucky that i couldnt get on dod cause my comp and steam is whacked out up until just now(i got it to work finally) and i would have the ubah smacks but unlike u and master i go to axis too so its harder for me to get the garand when every ally is a sniper

but dont worry u and your rainbow smileys will all be whacked by me soon enough

oh and congrtats for beating us

its all just a defense mechanisim speaker...your steam decided to convieniently F up when i started beating the s*it out of u and chief, its ok i understand you dont want to play with me owning you
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havnt played for some time now. we all know that i am the best whacker ever. i whack people harder and more than both of you i've just been busy doing other stuff. but just you wait i will be whacking everyone again soon enough.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn those smileys are even trippy when your not on drugs

Keeper of the Peace
www.ubermax.com
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]cpt._Keyes wrote:
its all just a defense mechanisim speaker...your steam decided to convieniently F up when i started beating the s*it out of u and chief, its ok i understand you dont want to play with me owning you

first of all i was creaming the crap out of u two and the only other person close was master always away by about 1 or 2 whacks u on the other hand were at least 20 whacks away from either me or master so just dont get me back to whacking im trying to increase my skill by going both axis and allies and using all guns while u and master only go allies and rifleman (most of the time on both cases)

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
i havnt played for some time now. we all know that i am the best whacker ever. i whack people harder and more than both of you i've just been busy doing other stuff. but just you wait i will be whacking everyone again soon enough.

as for u master thats just sounds wrong man never ever put those words in that order of in the same sentence again

and as for u max
#Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors #Smile_colors

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: OOOOO WHAT NOW? Reply with quote

[HALO]cpt._Keyes wrote:
OH YEA OOOOOHHHHH YEA IM NUMBER 1 FOR GARAND SMACKS CHIEF, U AND SPEAKER ARENT EVEN CLOSE ANYMORE OH YEA OH YEA!!!!!! WHAT NOW?!?!?!?! <goes off and celebrates>

look at the daily awards..i have the most garand smaks right now...hahahhahahahahahahahhaha...i beat all of you....
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaker for the Dead wrote:

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:

as for u master thats just sounds wrong man never ever put those words in that order of in the same sentence again

hehe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: