FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Daily Suicide awards?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Daily Suicide awards? Reply with quote

hmmmm

Last edited by vTEC on Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean to be a bit of a party pooper, but when people are actually trying to play the game, suiciding isn't helping them out. It may be fun for you, but when 7 allies are going against 11 axis in merderet because 4 of their teammates are in the church suiciding, it ruins the game unless others decide to suicide as well. I don't think people should be encouraged do this with a daily award. Just MHO

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it's irritating! It's fine if you and the rest of the Hail-Bob-Jumpers join a dead server cuz there you can suicide until the cows come home, but not in a pub game that defeats the purpose.

Violent Pacifist wrote:
I don't mean to be a bit of a party pooper, but when people are actually trying to play the game, suiciding isn't helping them out. It may be fun for you, but when 7 allies are going against 11 axis in merderet because 4 of their teammates are in the church suiciding, it ruins the game unless others decide to suicide as well. I don't think people should be encouraged do this with a daily award. Just MHO

Last edited by SpeCies on Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just my opinion but if you want to suicide cult off the church do it on the private. Don't ruin a pub by doing it, you'll get a couple warnings from me and then you guys will get the boot.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont be mad guys..i was just asking
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna say something but I think the 3 previous posts pretty much covered my thoughts as well. I have been in game when you guys decide to have your fun. You ruin the game for everyone else trying to play it

God Bless You Blue Ruler
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ville's Rule number one...don't be an asshole.

The private server is just fine for suicides and mass pictures of suicides. Plus you can get a group and just go tear the place down do map votes and what not. If you talk an admin along we can play with the gravity and make suicides impossible or just a step will do it. Thats what it is there for, lets fill it up with you crazy people.

Just like the previous posts I think your getting the idea, lets not ruin the game for others who are not in the mode for fun and games. just killing

Vtek this is not pointed at you, so relax everyone had fun doing it but once is enough on the public server.
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok...i think im guilty of alot of that, im sorry about that, didnt think of all the reasons not to, from now on, ill keep my suiciding to the private, sorry guys about that
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: