FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
STARTING NEW CLAN!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: STARTING NEW CLAN!!!!!! Reply with quote

alright i have been approached with an idea for a new clan. so far i think it is a good idea. so far me and tmax500 aka KAMIKAZEE MadMax are interested in starting the clan but we have a couple of problems...

first we need more people.

second we need an idea.
for this though we are having member, potential member, and just anyone else who has idea on a good tag and name plz email me or tmax500

my email is
Knight31885@yahoo.com
and tmax500 email is
tmax500@yahoo.com

for any ideas just email me or tmax500 and we will get back to u

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

Location: East Lansing, MI formerly Lubbock, Tx Guild: TVR -V$=

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey People!!! I am KAMIKAZE MadMax (MadMax Grunt currently) and co-founder of the new clan. I just wanted everyone to know that this clan will have it's own website too once I get a chance to set it up on tripod, then maybe a bigger one later once we get a chance to get it supported and more members, but as of right now tripod will be room enough for us. A good shout out to my friend Speaker for helping me get this idea rolling. He will be the one of the people you will want to talk to when we get the ball rolling on this. Thank you for your support and happy hunting on DoD! You can catch us in TV1 all the time, so find us add us and we'll get things going!
KAMIKAZE MadMax

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
50CALIBER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHATS UP ALL COOL THING ON THE CLAN FORMATION I LOOK FORWARD 2 JOINING UP WITH SOTD AND KAMAKAZI WELL I THINK A GOOD NAME WOULD BE WALKINDEAD OR FORCERECON WELL IGTG

HOOOYRA

TODD MANLE/50CALIBER #alien

T.S. ELIOT
50CALIBER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GOT A NEW NAME 4 A CLAN MT40S LOL ITS FUNNY #alien

T.S. ELIOT
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ha ha Wish you good luck getting the clan started up... I got a name The KillerRoofcutters' lol! jking I can't think of a good name right now

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[HALO]MasterChief

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can be the Church Jumpers or Suicide Jumpers or something but good luck with the clan thing.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Chief, Church Jumpers is funny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna start a clan once with jackthehomeless and his bro but it never really went very far. we came up with the name TeamNferno and the tag was _-)tNf(-_ so you could use that if u want. i also wrote the rules and pretty much had everything set up except for a site and more members. id like to join your clan tho. ive been wanting to join one for a while. only problem is that i have soccer every day after so i wouldnt be able to play till that was over but like winter and spring i can play prolly every day.
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kool thanks for all the ideas once me and Kamikazee get to discuss the names we might pick one or wait a little longer but seeing as houw i get off work at 10 unless i can talk to him on a break or b4 i go to work...i dont know

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
shockwave
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that this is stealing the name from the band, but what the hey.

How about "Crash Test Dummies" [CTD]?

This fits especially well with suicides and also rushing in for the melee kills (like running the people over).

Good Luck

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't take this the wrong way

A friend of mine wanted to start a band, and he was going to call them.................

Damn Near Retarded

You could make your tag =>DnR<= Or something, just a thought
KAMIKAZE MadMax
Resident Kamikaze Bomber

Location: East Lansing, MI formerly Lubbock, Tx Guild: TVR -V$=

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey people!! Thank you for the ideas. I like a few of them, so we'll see how it goes. Once we get the site up and running I should have a sign-up on there for you. Till then keep going the intial members will be the "charter" members. Thanks again for the ideas and let the good times roll! KAMIKAZE MadMax

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wante to start a clan called <DAR> DrunkinAlcohilicRednecks
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, you're from Canadeh, shouldn't it be something like <DAH> DrunkenAlcoholicHosers ?
vTEC
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol...well speaker i see you guys are starting a clan...well good luck with it...im currently patiently waiting to see if tvb wants to send me an invite..yea...well good luck speaker...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: