FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Ville 6 and TS server

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: The Ville 6 and TS server Reply with quote

Sorry about it being down guys... Blown was out of town and the server lost power and rebooted. So he had me log back in and launch it, but it should be good to go now.

If there is a problem between now and monday when blown returns, feel free to mail me at ipon70@hotmail.com and I will try and help.

Just put in the subject SERVER because all mail goes to my junk folder.

Thank
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What???????? Blown is not allowed to go out of town!! It is against the rules!!! Who does he think he is going out and having a life

No problem. Glad to see the servers back up and running. Now maybe the "Where's TV6 and TV10" threads will stop

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Monk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bright Red Nipples wrote:
What???????? Blown is not allowed to go out of town!! It is against the rules!!! Who does he think he is going out and having a life

Rawr!
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY Deathbringer how the hell are ya, It's been a loooooong time.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see a server attracts attention when it goes bye bye.

Sorry bout that, I thought about giving someone remote admin abilities before I left but I never thought that either power went out, or someone restarted the computer while I was gone. Ill set it up monday that if that happens again, hlds will launch on startup.

Let the slapping begin.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe, you know, the unexpected always happens when you least expect it.........which would make it unexp......unex....ah hell, nm.

Nipple Boy wrote:

Yeah, what he said!!

P.S. Hope you had a nice weekend while we were making do with no TFC or TS!!!
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2003 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Azrael wrote:
hehehe, you know, the unexpected always happens when you least expect it.........which would make it unexp......unex....ah hell, nm.

Nipple Boy wrote:

Yeah, what he said!!

P.S. Hope you had a nice weekend while we were making do with no TFC or TS!!!

ya, I was making due wakeboarding. Man I'm freakin sore. Tryin to jump the wake behind the boat and wrecking wreaks havoc on my old body. I used to barefoot ski when I was younger, NO WAY am I going to attempt that now. One good wreck from that and you might as well put me away wet.

BTW, Ill be gone next weekend again trying to kill myself, but I'll have it setup this time for someone to fix any problem that may arise.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Deathbringer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man...yeah it has been a longtime..
I am over with the TNT clan now, although I haven't really been playing with them

Just FYI for everyone here, I have a box headed to WA to run some servers on, its a dually P4 2.4gig with 3 gigs of memory and 2 36gig scsi drives, running on W2K3. And all the bandwidth I could ever want, there should never ever be any lag due to box or bandwidth issues...net congestions yeah..but not pipe and box. I am going to run 2 servers initially and save the other 2 spots for the new HL2....

See you all online

[TNT]Deathbringer
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deathbringer wrote:
Hey man...yeah it has been a longtime..
I am over with the TNT clan now, although I haven't really been playing with them

Just FYI for everyone here, I have a box headed to WA to run some servers on, its a dually P4 2.4gig with 3 gigs of memory and 2 36gig scsi drives, running on W2K3. And all the bandwidth I could ever want, there should never ever be any lag due to box or bandwidth issues...net congestions yeah..but not pipe and box. I am going to run 2 servers initially and save the other 2 spots for the new HL2....

See you all online

[TNT]Deathbringer

LOL, are you trying to overcompensate for something. #Beer #Beer #Beer
PondScum007

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
and you might as well put me away wet.

ooh ;>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: