FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Dr. Kevorkian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see how many days in a row i can get this.. today is the 3rd in a row with a whopping [edit] 130 [oops, missed 10] kills by infection!! Who dares challenge Dr. Whybkuul??

-p.s. YOU GOT NOTHING ON ME SNAGGLETOOTH!

[ This Message was edited by: Whybkuul on 2002-01-19 15:26 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might have to dust off the L337 med pack and go kill some people tonight.
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, i look forward to seein you. lets see if you're leet as you say you are.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice you've mentioned nothing about the Brave Medic Award... now there is one worth chasing. And don't worry, I've got a connection that never lets me down now... So you'll see me...or at least my name in the corner with a skull after it. *rolls up newspaper and hits Whybkuul on the back of the head*
(I love a good trash session )
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-01-19 14:24, Snaggletooth wrote:
I notice you've mentioned nothing about the Brave Medic Award... now there is one worth chasing. And don't worry, I've got a connection that never lets me down now... So you'll see me...or at least my name in the corner with a skull after it. *rolls up newspaper and hits Whybkuul on the back of the head*
(I love a good trash session )

oh, did i forget to mention, i have it for the second day in a row today..
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the heck do you get so many medkit kills? I swear I've followed some guys around and hit them 10 times with my medkit, in the middle of a big fight, and they don't die by my hands... I'm sure that SG loved to shoot at a guy with 11 health...

I usually don't chase stats, but one game of avanti, I started thinking about it... the other team just never got a medic, so I kept "spreading my joy"... muwahahahahaha
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: