FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
STATS: Frags Per Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omgshovelyouinthebutt?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why? Are you laughing? I thought you would be trying to annihilate more noobs right about now with your merciless skills.

Jooce, you have already proven to be quite the stat whore, well you admitted to it, so what now? Are you going to take the ray of sunlight we have attempted to cast on you, or are you going to continue to play on your own. You have already disrespected and insulted many of these players just by continuing to post in this thread with garbage. When the admins won't even take the time to respond to your post it makes me think, and it should amke you think too. Why do you even play the game? This thread began is FPH if i can remmeber that far back, and look at it now. FPH is a stat whores way of wanting to see what his feeble skills can accomplish for his own personel jollies. I personaly will say now i believe you shouldn't waste your time on TheVille and move on to more 1337 server that have FPH and show them your awesome skills. If you truely do care more about stats than fun you don't belong here, thank you for your time.

And i will end this post with words of wisdom:

It is better to be thought a fool, rather than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it appears you have yet more to say as u posted while i was typing.

Yes, this IS A PUB, and that is why we dont need stat whores like you. These servers were meant for all, and i don't know when you play but when i am in game there is at least 5 other players willing to cooperate with me and succesfully complete our tasks. Through these bonds of team work they have become friends of mine. I see more team work here than i do in some clans, the only rason you dont see teamwork is because your obviously not trying.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure i've disrespected everyone on this forum by bringing up a suggestion Since you've never played beside me, I cannot see how you can spout off about my teamwork, besides 80% of the time my team wins because I've killed everyone.

And btw your sig is very fitting...

good day
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
omgshovelyouinthebutt?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your comments, no i have not played with you yet. I look forward to it though, and i will no longer be replying to this thread.

Good luck and have a nice day.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See no need for this thread to continue.

Points have been made by both pro and con sides.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: