FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Frag Site Update 9-7
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 3:23 am    Post subject: Frag Site Update 9-7 Reply with quote

Looking at a big day coming up and looking back.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a really nice read.
erba_knoff^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I love the site
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think time flies now "son" just hang on cause there's a tail wind coming.

It's nice to see that you finally realize that "mom & I" wern't quite as dumb as you thought.

I don't remember you working in my office either and with that being said who the hell sent you the secret inhouse crap that goes on at work.

And as far as my future daughter-in-law is concerned "all she can say is no" so just be yourself. Ya ya easier said than done, but is it.

Father time has spoken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think alot more of you after reading that

"I pride myself in being me rather than being one of the averages."
I can agree with that...but right now im playing the social game and milking the system for all it's worth/using the users. You might ask is it right of me to take advantage of stupid people? I doubt it. Am I going to stop? No. Why? Because it's not hurting them and it's a gain on my part. Am I one of those stupid people?Not sure I don't judge myself(lies)Did any of you understand what you just read? Probably not. Is there going to be a reply to this post? Im optimistic.
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cookie anybody?
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on the cusp of 30 as well. I haven't followed "the pattern" either and see no reason to. Nice read Frag.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now 34, and at one point (30), decided to finally follow the pattern. What is sad, and which could be an almost inevitable continuation to your story, is that I came back brutally outside of the pattern, as we split up .

Back to single life, no house, kids, dogs, all is left are friends. I can't say I mind to much though, I mean, I'm very independant and I enjoy the free time I have. I think I will trade this only when I'm convinced the next woman would be worth it.

What you should expect in the coming years, Frag, is also the loss of family members from various diseases, and also the loss of friends from the same diseases. IMO, this is terrible

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*soapbox /on*

Ok guys(and gals too), now I wont speak from experience here, mostly because I am on the cusp of 17 and not 30, and I dont know wether it is harder or easier to remain optimistic or even happy at that age, but I will say this:

No matter how much you think your life sux, or how much u have been wronged, u CANNOT let yourself become unhappy with it. The hard truth is, you made your life the way it is now, and only you can change it. Now don't let these words get you down, these are words more of optimism than criticism, they mean that YOU can make your life better, you just gotta have the will to do it. Yes you may be tired of being wronged in life, and you may even be tired of hearing people like me tell you how to live your life, but you can't just give up and let the flies collect on what ever pile of crap you think your life may be. 30 is by NO means a time in your life where you should start to give up on hoping that your gonna be great, and do the best that you are capable of doing. NO my friends it is NOT, infact, its just as good a place to start fuffilling those hopes and dreams as when your 20. Yes it may seem that you have less energy, and less "time" and menial excuses like that. However, you have one thing that MANY 20 year olds do not have, and that is experience, experience in life. You know what to expect, and you CAN manipulate that into creating your desired situation. Please guys, dont let the big 30 get you down. I know a man, who just so happens to be the father of my very best friend, who is now 40, but he carries on just like a 20 year old! He's got energy, vitality, and a will to live, even if he doesn't live in a situation which he desires most. He's been through much harder times in his life than most can attest to, and he's still livin it up. Keep it real guys, now is not the time to give up and wait for the worms. Peace yall

*soapbox /off*

-KK

P.S. Nice job frag.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went by 30 with no big deal. Actually just turned 31 not long ago. Then again, getting married at 21 changes things quite a bit.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blown65 wrote:
I went by 30 with no big deal. Actually just turned 31 not long ago. Then again, getting married at 21 changes things quite a bit.

pffftttt....yeah but you suck....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a good man, Frag. Your honesty and wisdom will continue to earn the respect of the less shallow and narrow-minded type of person.
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

`Raphx,does that mean...nvm...my eyes must decieve me
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddyjack wrote:
Quote:
loss of family members from various diseases, and also the loss of friends from the same diseases. IMO, this is terrible

akkk and now in the high 40's this is starting to really be ugly.

And it never gets better...moral of story. make lots of friends and make whoopie often!
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Roofy...true
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: