FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Almost to the 40 Weapons Club

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 38 now and am just missing the Soldiers Remote Rocket kill and the "GRENADE". Everytime I get on a NEO server lately there is 4 soldiers on each side so I had to get my soldier weapon frags on a non NEO server. ( Although it was tempting to abuse my powers and just kick one so I could get it over with )

I have 3 questions. Anyone else get there yet (There being 39 or 40), WHEN are we going to play TurkeyBurgers so I and others interested can chase the elusive "GRENADE" Kill and when we do can we turn on the Crowbar mod for a while so that we can form the elite 41 weapons club ?

I just wanted to add what a pain it was to get some HW or Demo to touch my MG. You other Engies need to lighten up and be gratefull ANYONE touches it, your scaring people out there....

[ This Message was edited by: CyCoDad on 2002-01-17 10:10 ]
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only time I ever see turkeyburgers is on theville4 after a sucesfull map vote
ApacheEyes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on 18 weapons right now, but I've not really had much chance to play so far this week, so I've actually been making good progress. Apart from maybe the caltrop kill, I'm pretty confident that I can catch up reasonably quickly.

I read your reply about the GRENADE (thanks to all who replied), and was wondering how the heck I was going to have a chance of trying to get that one. I would definitely be up for a game of turkeyburgers. I Really like your idea about the crowbar dispenser to make elite 41. However if memory serves, there is another kill that we might consider going after, the TANK from tiger, which would make and Elite 42

With a bit of luck, I should be around tonight to play catch up, so maybe over the weekend we can arrange for a special map session to have an opportunity to get the those elusive kills ?

I totally agree about your comments about whinging Engies who dont get a telsa.
In my book, the engies that bitch to other players that upgraded their mg to something other than a telsa, break rule #1. Dont be an asshole, that player took the time out to upgrade something, that gives you the chance to get a "bonus" kill, the payer that upgrades gets nothing out of it. If you don't like what you get, you can det it when you have talked a scout/spy into upgrading for you. QUIT bitching at players who are only trying to help. Personally I'm grateful for any upgrade and I ALWAYS thank the player who upgraded for me.
Ap.

[ This Message was edited by: ApacheEyes on 2002-01-17 11:12 ]
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have known I could count on you ApacheEyes. Great idea about tiger but where can we find some unsuspecting newb to stand in front of the tank while we fire ? Ok my plan is to do Turkeyburgers and Tiger and hopefully Mr Mayor will allow the crowbar spitting MG for that time as well. What do you say Rob , J.D. ??

Speaking of Tiger, has anyone ever managed to use the Bazooka on the roof. Is it a 2 man weapon, just for looks or am I just senile and couldn't figure out how to operate it.

You know this might be a nice theme week/day kinda thing... How many people are interested in trying to get frags with the most weapons possible in one week/day ?

[ This Message was edited by: CyCoDad on 2002-01-17 11:51 ]
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bazooka on the roof in tiger? I dont recall seeing that anywhere.......

I guess I have been away too long.

I say we try it Dad, but we will have to get permission from Rob and Munkey to turn on the crowbar launcher.

JD

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the whole engy thing, I logged into 3 I think it was the other night (crossover) and for the first 10 minutes or so NO ONE would touch my MG's. Its possible that most of my team were NTF noob's, (we were also getting slaughtered). Finally somone familiar with it tried to help me out (cant remember his name) but he was trying to capture the flag so I couldnt rely on him the whole game. FInally I had to just build them where I thought someone would accidentally touch it just to get the damn thing built. That match I think I ended up finishing with 15 kills to 14 deaths I agree I dont care who touches it as long as its touched, Besides when your only building Tesla coils all the time good players on the opposing team can usually key in on that, then soon the remote rockets come and thats all she wrote...........

[ This Message was edited by: (+)ASSASSIN(+) on 2002-01-17 14:21 ]
Twisted29

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to the old glory of the 29 weapon club?
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been there, Done that. It still exists for those that dislike the NEO mod, but for the rest of us that like or at least tolerate the NEO it's a whole new challange
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: