FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Royally owned by a hax0r

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Royally owned by a hax0r Reply with quote

Well tonight was our first football game....I play on 1st defense on defensive end...the very first play the man in front of me grabs hold of my jersey and then the QB runs around my end I reach my arm out and grab hold...I held him for about 5 seconds then moved my arm cause I knew Adam was fixin to knock the feck out of him..he did..mr QB went flying..everybody on our team gave a low good job Adam&Kason and kinda smirked...I didn't know what was coming...The next play I ran to the side after the QB and then stopped cause he was gone 2 seconds later...BAM 2 big guys on the team hit me and Adam..Fortunatley for Adam was still running when he was assinated..not so lucky for me I was standing still and some big mother trucker hit me in the back full speed...I hit the ground..Hard...the breath was knocked out of me But I got up almost instantly and then realized I couldn't breath and began gasping..didn't realize that it was my jersey choking me and ump pulled it away from my throat...I was ok the next play but you better believe I was looking for that guy Anyway I blocked up the Qb that play and Adam nailed him..there was no use for them to hit us that time cause we were already scared that they were so we were no use that play..the rest of the game went alright during half-time I sneaked a few peeks at the cheerleaders...*Insert 5th's "Bad Kasop" here*...Im not injured(sorry to let yalls hopes down) Either way I think they got a penalty...OH OH THE VERY BEST PART is after the other team made a touchdown I looked up to see the score and the clock read 13:37 this made me laugh so hard I believe the coach thought I was insane...either way it made the whole game worth playing...well the cheerleaders to..can't forget that...welllllll I guess I better go take some vitamins because coach is going to kill us tommorow..toodles ....Cheating little Hax0r #Fist
kamikaze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate your posts. die.

i told you i was hardcore.
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, I think I understood the post. I almost feel the Grammar and Spelling Nazi coming out of me. Please construct your post in a way I can understand it. Thank you.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Errr...isn't hitting a defender in the back illegal? You should have gotten a penalty.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

? akk I understood it...oh no im doomed!

The jersey around your neck was pretty funny.

Calling them haXrs is pretty funny. who would of thought computer nerds play football!
PondScum007

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this thread
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't really inderstand all of it. Maybe you should break it into sentences, and paragraphs maybe (Or just break it up a little so you don't get lost reading it). And sentences means a capital letter and a . at the end, not .... Oh and commas also help sometimes.

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
Calling them haXrs is pretty funny. who would of thought computer nerds play football!

#Rofl

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DarkTemplar316

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i understood all of that, because my livejournal is like that, except it makes less sense and doesnt really stay on one subject.
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I understood it perfectly. Of course, I wouldn't say no to the occassional period

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe. Lol. Yeah I guess I was still a little bit dazed from the blow when I posted...Kamichi I had already joined when you made your comment a few weeks ago ....Ahhh nerds a lil harsh Besides I change personalites so much everywhere internet,school,home..etc. Im not sure who the heck I am...But it sure is fun . I do it mostly as a joke but sometimes I get to caught up in it...blehhh..I hate my posts..so I shall die *dead*..hehehe Rawr
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats nerd in a good way....
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course it was
Darkath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kamikaze wrote:
i hate your posts. die.

#Rofl

har

^^^ Clicky
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: