FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fess up
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[HALO]Master_Chief wrote:
oh oh i got another good one. i locked my keys in my car with the wipers on. then a little later it stopped raining so keyes' dad lifted the wipers up so they didnt touch the window. so they were moving in the air and it looked really funny.

#Rofl That does look funny when they move in the air like that.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JtH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes yes yes seele. those two stories about me are true.

I did blow my toilet to bits with a firecracker. and i did take a crap on my back porch and blamed it on my dog. it was really funny.

Toilet Story:

my friends and i were over my moms house and we were debating whether a wolfpack firecracker would explode underwater or not. i said it would and my friend said it wouldnt. i was standing right by the toilet so i just lit one and threw it in. and then KABAM, and my toilet had a gaping hole in the side of it. needless to say the rest of the night i tried superglueing a toilet back together. of course it didnt work so i called my mom and told her and then i went and bought her a new toilet. damn they are expensive.

Poop on back porch story:
this is a real simple story. i was sitting in my room and i thought "it would be funny if i took a crap on the back porch and blamed it on my dog." so thats what i did. see, pretty simple.

seele, just be glad i didnt poop on your back porch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

those make for some good stories at lunchtime. especially with sean there who like adds in his own stories that are frikin hilarious and jen with her milk carten cow joke thing lol... had to be there
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah jack what you couldn't crap on the toilet anymore becuase you blew it up????
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GellyRoll wrote:
Hahah jack what you couldn't crap on the toilet anymore becuase you blew it up????

#Rofl

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to throw in the trashcan at school only to miss badly and hit my principal, getting suspended for the rest of the day. Also, almost getting arrested during lunch for driving over some cones this year. Ah, the fun of being a senior.
FragFailure

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuLiShA wrote:
Trying to throw in the trashcan at school only to miss badly and hit my principal, getting suspended for the rest of the day. Also, almost getting arrested during lunch for driving over some cones this year. Ah, the fun of being a senior.

They take their cones seriously in California.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Oscuro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i was really iccle (really really iccle) i used to do finger paintings on the wall..........................................with poooooooo
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oscuro wrote:
when i was really iccle (really really iccle) i used to do finger paintings on the wall..........................................with poooooooo

Really iccle aye.....like 16?....lol

Yay hooray some stupid stuff i've done has come to mind.......at last.

At about the age of 3 i picked up some weight for a boat......then i dropped it on my foot...the Dr said i may have broken a toe..but there was no point checking because nothing could have been done about anyway....some bedside manner he had pffft

Hehe it seems i am to blame for my brothers bad GCSE results...at 4/5 using two folded matresses i catapulted him into the wall...he forgot how to read...opps..heh heh

Also as a baby i poured Milk and Talcum Powder on my dads 3000W hi fi system and in the washing machine.

More recently i went drinking in a dress...heh heh..i quite enjoyed that though....I KNOW U DID TOO BOBINS....heh

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................can't think of anymore at the mo........ keep 'em comin

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
`RaphX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FragFailure wrote:
MuLiShA wrote:

They take their cones seriously in California.

CONED!
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some stupid things I can think of right now that I did were:

1) Stuck my finger in a light socket (that hurt)

2) Fell in a firepit at the beach

3) Blew up a light bulb by spilling soap on it

I'll add more if I can think of them.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would post more but my dad reads the forums...aww poop

Thats the only thing I dislike about these forums I can't post what I want because my daddeh reads teh forums I R a bad Kason...and nobody will ever know..maybe thats for the better
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Kason Allen wrote:
Well I would post more but my dad reads the forums...aww poop

Thats the only thing I dislike about these forums I can't post what I want because my daddeh reads teh forums I R a bad Kason...and nobody will ever know..maybe thats for the better

Yeah, otherwise you'd probably be banned right now.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I R a sick twisted little monkey...BWAHAHAHAHA...only if you could know half the things...

*edit*Banned??? thats not what I would have to worry about more like the beating that would occur *edit*
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm lets see...Lets say i've made things go BOOM and for the past three weels or so i've been...dangit that would be to obvious...EVILZ0RZ DADDEH!!! :evil Well I guess im happy enough with me
knowing

.....Hmm Well there was about a four foot tall gravel pile at the firestation directly across from my house about 50 feet away(Im wondering if they didn't build it the day I was born ) So I hopped on my bike and cruised on over there were some concrete blocks beside it so I took one and packed the top and sides down real good so my tires wouldn't get me stuck and cause me to flip afterwards I went up the road came flying down it tried to turn into the firestation sharply and flipped....on my next attempt I just got in my yard pedaled as hard as I could across the road and over the gravel pile...when "I Hit it"(see previous statment that I could not explain because of certain reasons )anyway( ) when I hit it I soared several feet through the air im assuming my tires were about six feet of the ground (which to me felt like 20) I landed it perfectly (using my arms and legs as shocks) didn't even get hurt or fall of the bike so I did it several more times and after that several more times I finally crashed the handle bars nailed my stomach perfectly as to take all the wind out of me and leave me lying there for 5 or so minutes...hmm other stunts on a bike...well there was this time I was coming down a hill standing on my back pegs and tried to let go of the handlebars and grab hold of the seat..after I let go of the handlebars the bike stayed straight but as I grabbed the seat the front end rose up I quicky reached foward again to try and balance it but the handlebars came down sideways flipped the bike and I landed head first and the rear end of the bike flipped over and one of the pegs busted me in the side of meh knee this all probably happened in 10 seconds or less I figure I was going about 20-25 down the hill...that one was more painfull than the gravel pile but I had on a helmet both times hmmm..I helped my dad put up steal beams onto the shed he is building and almost got nailed on the head....Many things have involved fire and such and I cannot post them....hmmm....I rode fourwheelers with Wade..more than once ....hmm....I have jumped off my house.....Played s..nvm.....hmmm....rawr can't think of anymore right now but ill be back!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: