FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Highschool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get the system....... The smaller kids actually let themselves get pushed around?.... Football/Soccer players are no harder than anyone else.... if i was there and someone tried to scam me into that S##T i'd kick the crap outta them...i'd like to see the biggest strongest football player take a nice smack to the nose and/or kick in the balls and stay standing... why should you(you being the person this was meant to be helping....bad memory....forgot ur name....soz) have to stick around with ppl you may not like, just so you can get around the school... that's f*&ked... if i was you i'd do whatever i wanted...and if anyone tried to pushed me around, i'd beat the living daylights outta them.
Sounds like you got some serious bully problems over there.
Goodluck in school guyz!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm dots or commas.......i gotta make my mind up, arghhhh

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
I don't get the system....... The smaller kids actually let themselves get pushed around?.... Football/Soccer players are no harder than anyone else.... if i was there and someone tried to scam me into that S##T i'd kick the crap outta them...i'd like to see the biggest strongest football player take a nice smack to the nose and/or kick in the balls and stay standing... why should you(you being the person this was meant to be helping....bad memory....forgot ur name....soz) have to stick around with ppl you may not like, just so you can get around the school... that's f*&ked... if i was you i'd do whatever i wanted...and if anyone tried to pushed me around, i'd beat the living daylights outta them.
Sounds like you got some serious bully problems over there.
Goodluck in school guyz!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmm dots or commas.......i gotta make my mind up, arghhhh

Lmao. You don't seem to understand. Highschool contains people ranging from age 13-18 or so. Some of the older kids are just mean, but it's also very funny when you're just having fun. Imagine being 17, a senior, on your last year of highschool, and getting to watch all the confused 13-14 year olds (first years) as they wander around. They might as well wear a sign saying "Make fun of me". It's not like a guy decides to beat up random freshmen in the halls (though there might be an exception with the occasional mental person). That's why freshmen are called "fish", meaning they're new. I'm pretty sure that term came from civil war times, with the prison camps. Every time new prisoners arrived, all the others would chant "Fresh fish". Most of the time, they'd trick/beat up the new guys for their shoes and clothes, or take advantage of them since they didn't know who to trust.

And I don't think you'd want to go around picking fights with 17 year old football/soccer players when you're 13/14 rag

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
JtH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im starting my junior year of high school in two days. yippeeeeeeeeee...........<sarcasm

yeah i really dont like school.

bleh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[WgD]Darude wrote:
at my old high school vp we would just go up to the freshies(u could tell cause they would have the look like wtf am i doing im am soo lost) on their faces i would just go up to them with a computer made "pass" and say u want to buy an elevator pass so u can get around school faster and easier.... then u tell them its $20 but since u like them ur going to give them a $5 discount so the "passes" are only $15 and then u say if u buy 10 or more u get an addition 5 free as a welcome to high school treat.

lol i made a lot of money of those freshies but the funniest part is trailing them and watching as they try to use the pass. its so great to be evil when ur an upper classman.

#1:I wouldn't fall for it
#2:If I did the dude would have his house burnt down/blown up

Thank you good day...sucker
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the most common name I've heard and the one we use here is "fish". Highschools even offer "Fish camps" for all the freshmen before school starts.

IrishMan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey VP where do you go to HS? i go to Garland High School babay! WOO
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....Ok i've got one more simple...Ill shoot you.....
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I go to the new one, Central Highschool. Such a dumb name, but since it's in the middle of 4 or so other highschools, I guess they felt like being stupid. It's a nice school though. Four stories tall, no lockers besides athletics (I can't stand lockers), and the food is great.

Stop dreaming about questioning me darude. I'm telling the truth, it's impossible.

IrishMan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure how our food is at my highschool, i havent bought a lunch yet.
But from what i know so far, the burgers are mostly soy...but thats good for you soooooooo
Rata-tat-tat
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man and to think I thought I was young person on the forum LOL. I guess we have attracted a whole lot of new peeps here at the ville
Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2003 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh this is my last year of highschool..... kinda scary..... im gonna miss school....sigh.....

aa, oshiete sensei-san
[HALO]cpt._Keyes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe i love seeing the beware of the varisty football team posts:)....i was on the football team:) and yess we do make friends with the soccer team....especially soccer girls(like the one im engaged too) and dont worry its not as bad as some people make it out to be, GL dude dont be in a rush to leave, but dont stay in for more than 4 years:)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: