FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Demos

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GameOverMan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Demos Reply with quote

Alright, theres a few times i wish i could record a demo and send it to an admin... i wish i knew how becuase half the time theres no admins. so can somebody pls give me instructions for creating and playing a demo?

A thousand thanks - GameOverMan.
merf
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's easy. Bring down the console and type RECORD "demoname" (only use quotes if there is a space in the name of the demo) then hit enter. When you want to stop recording, bring down the console again and type STOP. The demo will be in your DOD folder.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MErf wrote:
It's easy. Bring down the console and type RECORD "demoname" (only use quotes if there is a space in the name of the demo) then hit enter. When you want to stop recording, bring down the console again and type STOP. The demo will be in your DOD folder.

Tag, I'm it. I will finish where MErf left off.

To play the demo you go to your desktop and click on your DOD icon. Click console. Type "playdemo xxxxxxx" xx being the demo name you want to view. Also you don't need quotes in there. Once you are done watching the demo/demos then all you do is type "quit" and it will drop you back to your desktop.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
GameOverMan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys, i really apprecieate it ;-D

... Uhh I really don't know how to make a picture come up in my signature but I'll find out soon enought. Aight?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: