FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What's best tfc or cs?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[NoClan]Inman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What game do you think is better to play online? plus reson why.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC rocks! CS is alright but having to wait between rounds gets boring.
DOD is pretty good and I can play that for a while but all the cheats and stuff, plus not having the VILLE to play on brings me back home.
GoldenSpy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that TFC is the best. It by far is the best at promoting teamwork AND you don't have to buy your own guns! Like a real counter-terroist team would have to do that? No
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC going soly on the fact ive never player CS. So *shrugs* there for TFC

[ This Message was edited by: Tommy.Chong on 2002-01-12 10:40 ]
erba_knoff

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HaHa i love TFC the most fun of all cuz u can play all the time whithout those "breaks" when u die.

DoD is good but i dont like when FF is on u dont get kicked for TK and All TK

I also play much FA its nice, like TFC but better aim and u dont need to wait.

FragFailure

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC. Because I am an admin and can remove that llama. DoD ain't bad, but it's not as good as Wolfenstein. I won't touch CS because of extreme haxorz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DaGoD

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC all the way. It's fun when your smoked up and you dont really have to worry about them Fukers on CS hoppin up and down like a damn rabbit.

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2002 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TFC no question.I'll go with Frag CS is full of hackers and punks.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
[NoClan]Inman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with most of you I think tfc is the best muti-player game there is at the moment and i also think the ville is the best place to play it!!!!! Keep up the good work guys
CUreact

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i definitly would sat TFC is better that CS its alot easier to cheat on CS vrs TFC from what i hear plus form what i know you can catch a cheater alot easier on TFC with out bieng an admin .I have been good m8s wiht someone who has a server for CS and even whit Punk Buster an Jedi which are anti cheats for the server its still easy to get cheats buy an Cs is full of cheats .To bad peeps have nothing better to do but cheat CAUSE THEY SUCK AND CANT PLAY FAIR.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say TFC, with a clause in it. Until the CS version of The Ville went to pot, I'd say that CS was better. They used to have good admins and 25 servers. Now the clan and their 3 subclans that run them are fighting, and they took off TSC anti cheat, and unbanned the AWP (n00b cannon). I can hardly stand to play there anymore. CS is a completely different style from TFC. I really like it as a change from TFC once in a while. I used to own on any server I went to, until Punkbuster got taken off most servers (no updates for Valve anymore), and the hackers got better cheats. Now I can hardly stay 1:1.
Warhammer
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, you posted on a TFC server whether people here like TFC or CS better? Gee, I wonder what they're going to say!!!

LanceMantis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TFC is probably the best mod out there. It's not to complex but still has variety. CS is a good shooter if you like realism and complex tactics. I play every once in a while to test strategy and skill. FireArms is ok because of its great realism, but I have problems telling the difference between the teams. The only way to tell is by teenie little armbands that can be covered up by the medic patches so you can't tell whose team they are on at all. As you can imagine I get kicked alot in this game if FF is on. I love DoD simply because its a WWII game thats pretty good. The only problem is that there is a lack of weapons variety and classes. I always want to play They Hunger Deathmatch but nobody ever seems to have a server. I do however enjoy some nice games of Opposing Force CTF when there are servers up.

anthrex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive got to say that cs and tfc r about even for me. ive been playin lots of CS because me and my friends created a clan in OGL. My friends hate TFC and never want to touch even though I try to make them. Its probably beacause they suck at TFC so much. yeah frags right there r tons of haxors playin CS which makes it unfun unless i cap them.
[Florida]GO TO HELL

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2002 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both TFC and Counter Strike

www.geocities.com/clanflorida/Florida.html
cya,
[Florida]GO TO HELL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: