FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Everyone should have there own bathroom lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject: Everyone should have there own bathroom lol Reply with quote

He said ...My father used to say, "The secret to a happy family is a powerful bathroom fan." I have to admit he was right. He could evacuate the entire apartment on Sunday morning. It was almost like a religious ritual -- he'd come out of the bathroom, close the door behind him, still reading the sports pages, and Mom would wrap a towel around her face and swear into it: "Oh God, what did you do? Lord, what is that smell? Mother Mary, deliver us from this cloud of evil!"

He Said-She Said, a male-vs.-female point of view, appears weekly in Washington Sunday.

I like to think she was just preparing us for Sunday school and not simply using the Lord's name in vain. Of course, he'd just ignore her and continue cussing at the newspaper.

This particular ritual usually followed the regular Saturday night performance of Father coming home at 1 in the morning. Again, this display of piety took place in the bathroom where Father would humble himself on his knees and wrap his arms around the bowl praying out loud: "Oh God, I'm sick. Jesus, what did they put in those tamales? I swear I'll never eat at O'Reilly's again."

Mother, who did not drink, actually believed he got food poisoning once a week. She'd stand there holding the door open, a rag in one hand and a jar of Pine Sol in the other, screaming at us kids to go back to sleep. And never eat in bars.

After Mother started working, we all moved into a bigger house with two (TWO!) bathrooms. Still, neither one had ventilation, but Father designated the big one for the girls and the other for us. He awarded me the status of Permanent Latrine Orderly, (whatever that is) and laughed every time he said it. I was granted a golden toilet brush, and a can of Bon Ami cleanser, and the mission to "keep it clean and free of germs and girls." He posted The Bathroom Commandments on the wall.

1. The lid shall remain Up when not in use.

2. There will be no doilies, covers or cozies to collect dust.

3. Toilet paper shall hang down on the outside of the roll.

4. You shall have no decorations, plants, pictures or special towels in this room.

5. Thou shalt maintain an ample supply of reading material, i.e. Field & Stream, crossword puzzles and the National Enquirer.

6. Men take showers, women take baths. End of story.

7. There shall be no trash receptacle -- if you can't flush it, take it with you.

8. No bath mats! (I was instructed to lay my dirty clothes on the floor and stand on them as I toweled off. He called that "pre-soaking the laundry").

9. It is our God-given right to take as much time as we need to "do our business."

10. Do not use the rag to "Ziebart your undercarriage." Use one hand. Then one hand washes the other.

I guess my dad was right; my parents are now happily divorced.
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rofl

We all know you copy pasted you know how?
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another "poop" post?
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Kason Allen wrote:
Rofl

#Rofl I was thinking the same thing, Kason. Everything is spelled right!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharkbyte wrote:
Mr.Kason Allen wrote:
Rofl

#Rofl I was thinking the same thing, Kason. Everything is spelled right!

thats not nice. Im not stupid!
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, Gelly. I would never think that you are stupid.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: