FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anybody use reverse mouse?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Anybody use reverse mouse? Reply with quote

i do... bobins seems to thing i'm a crazy fool for doing so....so...does anyone else use it?

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried it once, for about 5 minutes, and switched it back. Everything just seemed backwards to me

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol....who of guessed...lol....i can't play any other way...although it makes sniping and bit more difficult than point and click (muffled laughter) hehe...lol j/k

My first self made sig.... Hazaa!
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do and I'm kew so you should too.
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it all just comes down to the way you perceive things. For me, I don't use inverted controls for any game that involves a mouse. When I use a mouse, I feel like I'm the person that the mouse is controlling. And by moving the mouse forward/upward, my eyes or head moves upward.

When I use a joystick, though, I feel like I'm right behind the guy I'm controlling, grabbing him by the back of his head or something. You yank his hair back (move the joystick back), and he looks up. You shove his head forward, and he looks down.

The exception for me is flying games. All flying games I ever play, mouse or joystick, I use inverted controls. Simply because I go for a bit of realism there, or it feels more comfortable. You push the joystick that would be in the plane forward, you're going to move down.

La la lalalaaaaa, lala lalalaaaaa, la la lalalaaaaa.........

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: