FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Give This a Try...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Give This a Try... Reply with quote

Something to try, for fun...

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test,

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That test made my head hurt, I couldn't finish it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 133

I'm also a visual mathmetician Shark

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, I think it tells everyone that their IQ 133, unless you by that report of theres
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Kason!
Your IQ score is 133

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I don't believe them they lie!!!!
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 73

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Apparently it can be changed by answering everything you can wrong

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-{TwhS}-Black Hawk wrote:
Same here, I think it tells everyone that their IQ 133, unless you by that report of theres

nope it doesn't. i gave all the wrong answer and it still gave me a 81 IQ.
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iq isn't always based on the right ansewrs
Gurrg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your IQ score is 108

The Ville-Addict----BR Site \/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Don't use an internet exam to gauge your intelligence. I've taken real IQ exams and they can take 2-3 hours.
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God Bless You Blue Ruler
sharkbyte
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-{TwhS}-Black Hawk wrote:

No wonder mine seemed a little low.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

133 here too....

i know this thing is crap cause my IQ test to get into the gifted program in middle school said i have a 142... it was a 3 hour test, not a 30 odd something internet test

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that made my head hurt.. lol. dam.. i need to try that when im awake n not at 3 in the morning.. lol

i got 120..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! I may be an old stick but I'm still good at this

Your IQ score is 129

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: