FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
hl.exe errors

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unterseebiermeister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: hl.exe errors Reply with quote

hey folks,

Whenever i try to join tv1, when i get to the point of joining a team hl.exe crashes. This does not happen on any other servers. I don't know about tv4 because it doesn't ever show up on my server list anymore, even if i add it specifically.

anyone else have these problems?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a bug with the map flash that can cause hl.exe errors while entering the game and joining a team. Its a common problem that happens to most people.

It does happen on any server running the map flash. Try again later when that map isnt playing and you will probably be fine. Sometimes it wont happen for weeks then one day it will happen alot.

Its nothing with the servers, its a bug with the map that hopefully will be fixed in a future DoD patch.

Here is a post where we talked about it here

http://www.theville.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12192&highlight=flash

About TV4 not showing up on your list..
What program do you use to connect to the servers?

"STOP FLAPPIN' THE YAP AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE" ~Blue Ruler
"Silver is Cheezylicious" ~MErf
unterseebiermeister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i got on later when flash wasn't running. So i guess you are right.

I don't understand about the program to connect to servers, i just start dod and go to the net games menu. TV4 never shows on the server list, even if i go to "add server" and type tv4.theville.org. Dunno why.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: