FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I have a Q

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CUreact

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well by chance i happend to pop into 1 of your servers and i was completely impressed. Some of your M8's were extremly helpful and guided me alot .I am some what new to Team Fortress and still learning .You guys seem to be very orginized and i was espically impressed with your web site .I was wondering If i would be invited into your clan ,i like the team play and the orginazition ,and as being fellow admin myself In 2 different clans for what was and still kind of is Tiberian Sun Command & Counquer .The clan i have orginized and been a huge part of is Omega http://www.0mega.f2s.com we have been around for over a year and have had over 80 members at one point .Im quite the raper on that game and am a hard core gammer Also ErroR. is another clan i have created along with a good m8 of mine who i have also addicted him on Team Fortress lol We are ranked 26th for about over 500 clans need less to say i would like to become a part of your clan and as i improve with the help of your clan im sure i can contribute greatly .If you have any Q you can email me at dcox94@hotmail.com or reply to this post .Thank You .......David
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing that you are talking about tvb, i'm not a member of tvb but I am a regular at the ville. Just to let you know, tvb is not a competitive clan.

Anyways, welcome to the ville. Wow, the ville is growing every week and it's nice to know that the ville continues to grow.

I'll see you on the ville.

MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the kind compliments! Rob, our Mayor, does a good job in ensuring that TheVille remains a great place to play.

For the clans, there are numerous clans based here. Consider TheVille as a community rather than a clan, where everyone gets together and frags at each of our 6 servers every night.

There are a few long-time clans here, with <TVB> or TheVille Brotherhood being one of them. Most regulars get invited to join after spending much time here.

So make yourself at home, enjoy our servers and the hospitality of our forums. Welcome to The Ville!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of tiberian sun.. i was on that (edit) game for over a year.. servers were (edit)... lots of cheating... something that i wish i could take my time back from what i put into it...

Just a little to much. ROOF

[ This Message was edited by: ROOFCUTTER on 2002-01-08 18:17 ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes only time youll ever meet bad people on the ville is stupid laming respawners.. or in any case.. IDIOTS.. youll find a few on the way
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off topic, but could you please censor your language when you type darkwor1?
CUreact

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO well it figures a newbie like me would'nt see something like that .Of course i was a bit confussed as far as the clans go .I veiw a clan as a groupe of friends mostly who share a common intrest esp. games and then share a competitive edge twards others in the game that you share .Westwood who is the main server for TS has a well orginized clan base and points it holds in records that gets reset every month so i guess im begining to understand a bit Thank you .As for the admins of this site its wonderfull im sure you have put alot of work into it and i only wish our site for omega was anywhere comparable to yours .once again Thank you .......David
CUreact

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes as far as TS is concerned there are alot of cheats but when you become good you can figure out who is cheating and put the on a black list .In ffg you can just leave the game and it dont matter as far as clan games you if you are being cheated take pic and post it on your web site and recon the game esp in the case of tib feinds which can devistate you buildings so take a pic and recon the game .As far as the server it has gotten better but nothing is perfect and im sure there are alot of cheats in CS or TF its just how good of a player you are to counteract thoes
CUreact

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW if someone could help me as far as each individuall character that would be great i have some basics but i guess there are some advanced things there
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many clans here. But as a whole we are "Villians" at heart and one and all share the same game beliefs.
In all I think you could say we are a 445 member clan. with new scrimmiages starting every 30 or so minutes. more frequently if you count all the servers together.
So if you want to join... to late you already have!
See you in game
ROOF

Go to John Does tips section and read it. When you are thru that you will be up to speed on the latest info.
The FAQ will get you answers to all kind of items so don't forget to read that section too.
If you want to know what "NOT" to do read the complaint department.

For fun and crazy things the General Ramblings is a must read.

In a short couple of hours if your really interested in our site you will be able to keep up with all the latest shenanigans going on.

If you go in there Gordon, nothing will ever be the same again.

[ This Message was edited by: ROOFCUTTER on 2002-01-08 18:34 ]
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Soulthief. It's always a pleasure to see someone new come to the 'Ville. Ah, I remember the days of being new to the 'Ville, they were heady, heady days....

I promised myself I wouldn't cry....

Anyway, if you are looking for class tips, I would advise you to check out John Doe's tip section. Many of the truly skillful players on this server have given a wealth of advice on just about any topic you can think of. Any time I want to get better at a class, I hit that area to get some tips.

Good luck, and I look forward to seeing you in The 'Ville.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
[Florida]GO TO HELL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saying welcome to TheVille "SoulThief"

www.geocities.com/clanflorida/Florida.html
cya,
[Florida]GO TO HELL
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2002 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, 1 thing u must no while ur here, i am a champion, and shibby sux

-Omega SiN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: