FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
EagleEyes puts the hurt on TheVille 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still, thats a damn good score

-Omega SiN
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks all!!! To answer your question Omega_Initiative, I capped 1 and 2, and that was it. So deduct 10 points from the total.

[ This Message was edited by: EagleEyes on 2002-01-07 02:14 ]
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez thats pretty damn good...i could never come close to that score. there are some good soldiers on the ville and then there is eagle who just dominates the scores without camping...........and it never hurts when the other team is full of llamas who like dying :smile:

[ This Message was edited by: BigCaulk69 on 2002-01-07 07:17 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twisted29

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to pay Mr. Eagle here a visit after seeing his ownage. I spent about an hour with him last night on TV5 and finally killed him, once.

I went as spy and just ran around looking for him...he one hard guy to locate. He never stands still and he never hanging around the same place twice. Argh!
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hurt EagleEyes, you didn't mention the wonderfull medical care you got that game .
Not to mention you were shooting at a bunch of sick people

You know without me you might have gone 83 and 1.

Way to own there....

[ This Message was edited by: cycodad on 2002-01-07 10:44 ]
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Argh!!! Thats what I forgot to say, yes if it wasn't for good ol' Doctor CyCyoDad I wouldn't have gotten that score. Thanks CyCo!
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle just never stops moving. I was playing engi that game and mantained my sg in the corner across from cap three. Eagle would come around to get the pack by my sg, I would restore his armor, and he would hop right back into battle. Maybe a rest of 2 secs before his next killing spree. However
the other team wasn't to good. We held them at cap 3 forever because they didn't know how to get past the sg crossfire we had going. They bunched up alot and were easy targets. I was constantly doing emp strikes on them and I killed 5 people with 1 emp. I believe one person on their team went 18 and 88. I already told you before, but nice job Eagle Eyes.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: