FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ALL MEDIC TEAM?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I know this should probably go in the Ville Cup forum, but I wanted to get everyone to throw some input into an *dun duh DAAAA* All Medic Ville Cup team... It's just a thought, and I figured the meds might fare quite well seeing as it is on the ideal conc jump map, 2fort. And the fact that nearly every other role is having a one type only team. Questions, comments, suggestions?
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it would b great on offense, but utter shit on defense, have u ever seen a medic defend? i didn't think so....

-Omega SiN
F^B^I

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

medic offense but medic don defense (sometimes)

erba_knoff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like medic deffece no problems whith that.
I can play both and there no problem whith medic to deffned.

Ktulu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your keyboard has a hairlip, do you know Barbara WaaWaa
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask Rata tat tat and Ktulu about a medic's defense tactics some time. It was hilarious tonight watching Rata get clear to Warpath CP1, and then die of infection as he was about to cap it.

I think that the medics could fare pretty well on defense, medpacks are an obnoxious thing and, IMO, quite effective for halting a capping of the flag. Also, don't count out the super shotty, or the ultimate SG clearing weapon, the super nail gun.

[ This Message was edited by: Snaggletooth on 2002-01-06 04:16 ]
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-01-06 04:11, Ktulu wrote:
I think your keyboard has a hairlip, do you know Barbara WaaWaa

LoL i dunno what to say im just laughing
Ktulu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snag you were great tonight, I had a blast playing against you and you put up one hell of a fight, I was suprised when I checked the stats.... I fragged you 19 times and you fragged me 0 , I know I can't believe it, it seemed like you were always kicking my ass. But without you we would have rapped that team with crunchy peanut butter, we needed a medic so bad I wanted to dial 911, you were like a 1 man clan.

An all medic verses an all hw team would be very interesting to watch, the hw's have the big guns and mirv's and armour but trying to stop a conc jumping medic can be very challenging, I think everyone of the medic would have to be very skilled.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man, and like I said in game, I'd throw you a pack....but you keep killing me before I can get it to you.
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had the chance to play against NSK Karl Marx tonite an he is an exellent med.Whether it was O or D he was good.
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

**SKILLED** medics would fair very well i think, the funniest thing i ever saw was a med circla hw and take him down, i stopped playin and watched it, i had to laugh
poor hw, if you newbs have tiem, go back through posts, in general ramblings, look for hw song

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try medpacking a fully healthy HW to death some time, it's funny.
Orion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2002 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not quite as cool as me circling an HW as a scout with 1 health and only using my nail gun. Now that's a funny one. I think I did it like twice, he was really pissed. But really, my favorite classes are Medics and Engineers. Engineers Word!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: