FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Before I join

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:21 pm    Post subject: Before I join Reply with quote

You know, I have been wanting to sign up as a supporter here at the ville for sometime now, I feel it is a duty of mine to do so ! My only impaction is: I only play Day of Dez Feet -> Besides, the only functioning DOD up is TV-4 and it is alway's full and to me it's not a sound investment What's a bro to do ? I cannot see me investing in something that isn't there.
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It actually holds 18, there are 2 reserved slots that are rarely used. Plus Warhammer should be getting TV2 back up soon.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Before I join Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:
You know, I have been wanting to sign up as a supporter here at the ville for sometime now, I feel it is a duty of mine to do so ! My only impaction is: I only play Day of Dez Feet -> Besides, the only functioning DOD up is TV-4 and it is alway's full and to me it's not a sound investment What's a bro to do ? I cannot see me investing in something that isn't there.

I'm pretty sure that as a supporter you get a reseve spot which would more or less make the server never full for you.
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert E. Lee wrote:
It actually holds 18, there are 2 reserved slots that are rarely used. Plus Warhammer should be getting TV2 back up soon.

Yes, I've gotten in when it was full quite a few times. As this is one of the perks it was not why I became a supporter. At least for me it was a way to give back a little for all the years the Ville has given me in llama free game play and a way to say, Thanks Rob.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt stutter wrote:
Robert E. Lee wrote:

Yes, I've gotten in when it was full quite a few times. As this is one of the perks it was not why I became a supporter. At least for me it was a way to give back a little for all the years the Ville has given me in llama free game play and a way to say, Thanks Rob.

Well said Sarge *salutes*!! And 9 times out of 10 there is a reserved slot open. I had a problem only once getting in and I tried back 2 minutes later and got in. Well worth it

God Bless You Blue Ruler
SpeCies

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Letme get the information that I need for Pay-Pal and makeup my mind on which package I want- Which one comes with The Ville Hooter girls
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, If you want a reserved spot, gold is the only way to go..
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert E. Lee wrote:
Well, If you want a reserved spot, gold is the only way to go..

I tried Silver and then decided to go for the Gold when I renewed. It is well worth it if you want the extras, support the ville, or both! At least I think so...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: