FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ATTENTION!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: ATTENTION! Reply with quote

Ville Tourney!

Date: Saturday, May 17th

Map: Mulch_dm

Info: I will be hosting a tourney for the peoples of the ville next Saturday. It will be a 2v2 style tourny. The deadline to sign up is going to be Thursday the 15th. This gives me time to match up brackets. So find a partner and get ready for a good ol time of fragging and fun. The matches are who can get the most killz within 10 min. On the map Mulch_dm you must have atleast 1 soldier to be able to start each round with a nail gun. NO NAIL'S DURING MULCHING JUST THE START. You must start each round of fragging within the 10 min. so its not just a spam the spwn fest. If i am forgetting something plz tell me and ill think of adding it.

Server: TheUnited Society 'Ville|65.35.254.253:27016 I thank osiris for letting us use this server for this tourney.

Legit Classes: Soldier, Hw Guy, Pyro, and Demoman

Contact me by PM with your "Mini 2v2 Clan Nicname" (makes ezer to place up) and depending on how many people sign up will be what time it starts.

Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun. I'm afraid I can't make it though.

Just a word of advice, demo may not be the fairest class to include in the match since it's a timed deathfest. All they have to do is pipe the spawn and destory the opponents as they come out. Two demos could easily dominate the game without any chance of recovery.

HW guy is also probably not the fairest class to include. If people aren't demos, they'll be HW. Their simple hit-scan AC will rip any other class to shreds in that arena.

To make the deathfest the most fun possible, I would suggest limiting it to pyro and soldier. That's just me though. Take it for what you will.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

might as well throw in medic and spy
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chen i thought about what u said but if i was going to take something out it would probably be the HW Guy but sence its not a constant fragging they have to start each round like what u do in 1v1 leaugs the demo man should not be a problem.

John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like fun gamepro, GJ or pulling it together. I cant attend though but I am sure everyone will have a great time.

JD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: