FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
suspected cheaters
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuenri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there r suspicions dat the following users cheat. r there any confirmation 2 dat?

sakura kinomoto
<pwb>samantha

i believe they use autoaim. anyone else here hv the same suspicions?
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't just throw around accusations of aimboting just because a sniper can own you. What if the sniper is better than you? Is that possible? Even I have been accused of cheating (can you believe it) and it ticked me off. Both of them are wicked snipers but I really doubt either of them cheat. If I'm having a good night I can knock Sam down just as many times as she kills me (emphasize good) I don't recall ever sniping against Sakura but I know he is a veteran sniper who plays the game very catiously. You should tell them nice shot instead of trying to report them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2001-12-31 00:11, yuenri wrote:
there r suspicions dat the following users cheat. r there any confirmation 2 dat?

sakura kinomoto
<pwb>samantha

i believe they use autoaim. anyone else here hv the same suspicions?

(Edited by your friend Albino Gibbon)
There are suspicions THAT the following users cheat. ARE there any confirmations TO THAT?

sakura kinomoto
<pwb>samantha

I believe they use autoaim. Anyone else here HAVE the same suspicions?

You are trying to slowly kill me, aren't you? Please, type the words out. I know I am old, but damn, is it going to be you that runs this country when I am trying to collect social security? Which I am almost postive won't be there when I am able to. Or they will increase the age to 1000. Oh, by the way, I don't think they cheat. They are just damn good snipers.

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2001-12-31 02:11 ]
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW I had the priviledge of playing with a banned aimbotter today, Ghostfighter. One of the more respected players here at the ville accused him of cheating and promptly banned him. Now with the cheat detecter stuff installed wouldn't it have caught him?
He played sniper, destroyed everyone he laid eyes on, and he got no detection of aimbotting. Could it have been a false accusation?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u are right they are gd sinper who play for a very long time
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the admin that banned ghost.
I took a demo, other admins conferred and agreed - end of story.
If we let him back in, then he'd probably have been sensible enough to remove it.

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to play with Samantha at Concernerd Citizens server and everyone accused her of cheating.I dont know for sure but she basically never missed.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam is good, but she doesn't cheat. If she had said autoaim then she probably wouldn't die as much as she does and she wouldn't be in PWG. She also has a friend that is quite good, though I can't recall his/her name. Actually I find that she has a bit of a weakness against spies and we've had some fun games before.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been fragged by that sakura kinomoto guy, like every time i'd rocket jump to get the snipers i'd get one, turn around and bang , he got me, i dont think he's cheating,i've witnissed soo many accusations of cheaters,did i beleive most of them no, some i did, but most of them i just figured it was a newb or not so good player complaining

burn burn burn
any one up for a rocket enema?
they're free
just bend over and BOOOM!! fire it right up there, hehe

[ This Message was edited by: The_shibby on 2001-12-31 10:15 ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kazebari?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the anime, Sakura Kinomoto (or rather, Kinomoto Sakura) is a 10/11 year old japanese GIRL who attends school with 2 foreign exchange students, one of which (Syaoran Li) comes from Hong Kong and is a direct descendent of Clow Reed, a famous sorcerer.
The other is Eli Moon (forgot jap name) a form of reincarnation of the aforementioned Clow Reed. Li helps Sakura capture Clow Cards, which are magical cards that were made by Clow Reed but have run amok. After capping all of em, a person named Yue passes judgement, Sakura gets new wand, blah, she new master, Clow Cards turn into Sakura Cards, etc, Eli Moon challenges her for the final time, he's satisfied, Li goes home, blah, blah, end.

Oh did i mention Sakura means "Cherry Blossom" in Japanese?

Yeah, I'd think a guy would have a serious problem if he uses a female's name. Mhmm.

Oh, Sam and Sakura aren't hackers. I've killed them both on occasion and they've missed sometimes on me. (ducking, jumping, side-stepping) So, they don't hack.
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you talkin bout card captores, never watch the show, but love anime movies, like vampire hunter d, and akira and X, but what is the japaneses fetish with cherry blossoms, like in almost all animes i watch when somthin mystical happens cherry blossoms start fallin, its freaky, like in X cherry blossoms allover, hehe

CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are using cheat detection software at the Ville now and we keep updating it as it is available. If people are cheating it is only a matter of time untill they are caught and when they are, all their "Ownage" will mean nothing. I've sniped against both snipers and was able to trade kills. I don't think they cheat but they are both on the edge of believability for snipers and that CAN be SKILL. Believe me, when you go against someone who is cheating you can tell, you don't usually just suspect it. You have a right to express your concerns and I think you did it in a way that didn't outright accuse them, but asked if anyone else felt this way and I'd much rather that than a rant in game or on the forums flat out accussing someone.

As for the infamous person who appears to be playing on the servers again, all I can say is I viewed 2 demos and based on them I was 100 percent convinced that he was seeing through the walls. Whether it was a cheat or his video drivers I don't know, but I had no doubt based on what I saw.
thewz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played with this sakura kinomoto guy a couple times. he is a damn good sniper, but I did get to pop him a couple times, and he has missed me once or twice

yuenri

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not making this up just coz i got killed by them nor am i complaining. it's just dat other people r "suspecting" the same thing. i posted the question here coz i want admins of the ville 2 chk them out. they r not unkillable just dat their stats r unhumanlike. i don't mind being killed but i hate being killed by cheaters. if they are not cheating then kudos 2 them. i'm not a newbie but i am new in theville. r all the servers, 1-5, have anti-cheat installed?
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2001 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry about earlier I was given some false information. I've played against Ghostfighter before the banishment and after he got back on. I really didn't see much differece in his sniping ability. If all the admins are sure he was wallhacking but the system can't detect it, is there another way to trick out the system.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: