FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Depressed me...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Depressed me... Reply with quote

I am so depressed because my bestfriend ashley is mad at me and doesn;t wanna be friends anymore because i slip out something that i should have not said to someone. Wich is hipacritaly of her because her and she family always do it. I would like some help from someone if they can besides having to take pills everyday like i am because im so depressed. If you guys are going to put me down and say that i am dumb for even tell someone else that or whatever then please don't post her because im looking for someone to cheer me up not put me down.
KopiKat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im really sorry about that Gelly Don't worry, we definately wont put you down, thats the last thing on our minds. Friends can be like that sometimes, I know exactly how you feel. Ya can't let it get to you taht much though Gelly. Its not worth takin pills over or fuckin up your life over(scuse my language) Anyhow Gelly, if you wanna talk just PM me or AIM me or something, i am really good at helping stuff like that. Im really sorry once again, stay strong Gelly. God bless you.

-KK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im on aim Spanish Warpig03

im sorry that u have to go through this so ill be on if u want to talk about it some more
bobins

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o im really sorry to hear this is happening to you aswell as me gelly.

one of my closest friends eva has decided to stop talking to me. because i told the truth to her. after she had said she'd preffer me to be open about everything.

its happened to me before in the past. but i dont worry about it too much ( i still worry and get upset that i might loose one of my best mates and such.. n yeah) because the way i think about it.. is that our friendship is that strong, she will find it in her heart to forgive me. and i have faith that your good friend will forgive you.

as for the hypocritical part. i konw its frustrating. but some people are like that and have trouble keeping things to themselves, which is how your description of your friend comes accross to me, but maybe she just expected you to keep your side a secret...

either way. its best not to get.. umm whats the word... uptight and wound up that she gets mad about somthin she does all the time.. cos that wont solve anything. deep down she will konw you meant no harm. she will remember how good a friend you are and will want to talk to you and patch things up again.

its worrying me that your that depressed to be taking pills.. i hope your ok gelly..

plz.. anytime u need to chat.. im on msn almost all the time..

*big hugz* gelly where all hear for you. i hope you and your friend patch things up soon.
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
im DKSandman5 on aim

im sorry that u have to go through this so ill be on if u want to talk about it some more

...and if you feel liek talking at some usv nights that'd be cool too. i'm sure your brothers would be nice and lsiten for a while too...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizanked wrote:
Gizanked wrote:
im DKSandman5 on aim

...and if you feel liek talking at some usv nights that'd be cool too. i'm sure your brothers would be nice and lsiten for a while too...

this is true...i know we frequently hang around a map goofing off anyways...just bring it up and we'll all be happy to talk about it. same goes for our forum and PMs as well. Hope you feel better and you know how to reach any of us.

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Verman
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do something you really like, and do it a lot. Immerse yourself for a little while. Take your mind off of the situation. Then come back and re-examine the situation. Maybe a little diversion will clear your thinking.

Sorry to hear of your dilema, but it, like most things in life will pass.
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is The 'Ville! We don't kick 'em when they're down!
We gib 'em.
And if you want something to laugh at, try this:

Herpes is always funny, eh? I'm starting to wonder why this always pops up for about every other preview of my posts. Is the server trying to tell me something?

Anyways, joking aside, sorry to hear about that Gellyroll. As you can tell, we're always willing to talk. And the IMs set up for me are current
\/\/\/\/\/\/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to see your down gellyroll it's sad to see another friend down.. i hope things get fixed soon between u and your friends.. and my aim name is anjamp4 if u ever need to talk to me.. or u can pm me and we can talk this way...
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone i will keep that in mind. %th thanks for the laugh! My parents are going to take me to a counsaler so i can talk about it. I also need to sort things out with me dad and me. yesterday he told me to stop being depressed and i need to tell the counsal that and see what his probrem is. My mom and dad are also pissed taht my frineds is being such a bitch and they wanna tell her mom that she is doing drugs because thats what she was doing.

there is this othere kid doug and he is an asshole to me and saying hes going to love me up (beat) and me mom wans to go kick him in the balls and give him something to think about. LoL i love my mom. A least i got something good in my life (mom). Well if i need to talk to someone i will talk to you guys thanks. Peace out.

Your GellyRoll (mmmmm...)
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to know things are looking up.
If all else fails, blame the siblings. Remember, it's always "not me."
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im glad to hear things are looking up for you Gelly. Counsiling can be very helpful. I wish you good luck, and may God be with you and your family.

-KK

P.S. If you want to talk ever, just PM me and ill be happy to talk.

P.P.S. Who is this doug guy? Last name and adress please #Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KopiKat wrote:
Im glad to hear things are looking up for you Gelly. Counsiling can be very helpful. I wish you good luck, and may God be with you and your family.

-KK

P.S. If you want to talk ever, just PM me and ill be happy to talk.

P.P.S. Who is this doug guy? Last name and adress please #Sniper

lol,cim ok now though i am fine she is a bitch and she doesn't wanna be friends with me anymore so she can't come back to me this time because if she comes to the door i will shut it in her face and if she calles i will hang up because i am sick of all the shit i had to put up with her. She was never a good friends so im over it and i don't care am more if she wan't to be friends again then it will take a looooong time she needs to go to a counsel. She needs help. So whatever! I good now thanks though.

Im sick of this shit. Oh and my dad is getting dough eviced from the apartment so its all good.
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, excellent, I am very glad that you are over this. Things will work out better, perhapse its better that you go without this "friend".

-KK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: