FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
dumb brothers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hosway[CJP]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: dumb brothers Reply with quote

Anyone in here that have brother(s) who always f*** up your family?

Last week, my parents planned on fixing my room in order for it to look nice and sell the house. All of a sudden, the phone rang. It was my middle brother who had took e pills and suicide pills. He threatened my parents telling them "I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna take my girl's truck and crash it with me still in it and die..." and so forth. My parent's plan on redecorating my room were ruined. My mother went out to look for my bro. She couldn't find em. Then there's another phone call, this time from an officer. He said that they captured my bro and put em in jail until sometime in April he will be released.

What then? What if he does the samething and actually kills my parents? What will I do then? Should I get a gun or something for protection?

---
Hosway[CJP] is now Doppelgangster.
Come, let's talk with swords!
(+)ASSASSIN(+)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well im no expert by any means but from what ive read people that threaten to kill others never usually do it, its the quiet ones that you have to worry about. Overall the whole situation sucks for you man, but dont worry im sure you parents will handle this as best they can. And NO do not get a gun, scared people with guns cause people to accidentally get shot.
Usually Dead

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure that you keep things in perspective too. Remember, your bro has got to be going through a lot of emotional problems. I understand this is an inconvience for you and your family, but all families have to take care of ALL thier members. Good luck.

Immortal Evil wrote:
Anyone in here that have brother(s) who always f*** up your family?

Now let's just hope MPI doesn't read this thread, becuase we KNOW how he'll answer that question!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually Dead wrote:
I understand this is an inconvience for you and your family, but all families have to take care of ALL thier members. Good luck.

My parents have done everything they could to lead my bro into the "right way". They have nothin left to give or offer him, he decided his own path. What I'm afraid is, this "path" can affect me and my parents if we don't move soon.

---
Hosway[CJP] is now Doppelgangster.
Come, let's talk with swords!
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well from what i read it sounds like things went down the road for you or parents... as for your brother and him going his own life he has to choose what he wants and with a little support from himself??... and it is #Cussing out and upsetting to u i see and saddens me to see u go through this CJP #Puppy dog

i hope things get better for u and your family and your in my prays and i hope things get better for u!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: