FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thanks for the Good Times
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:50 am    Post subject: Thanks for the Good Times Reply with quote

I never thought I'd do this, but here we go...

I know I haven't been around much lately, and I haven't played TFC in AGES, AND I've been moved into the inactive list in TVB, but that's all beside the point

Anyways, I've recently got a few PM's from people that will remain anonomous, saying things like I don't deserve to be in TVB, and you know, insulting stuff...from people that I thought I knew well...old-timers...so I guess you won't have to see me again.

I guess I'd better come out with the truth, I started "Chem" with the intentions of a new start, but I kinda got carried away with it all. I'm not gonna make this into an "apologising" thread, but this is one of the few things I've done here that I regret. And Sully, don't get mad at me, because I didn't make that up, it was actually about me, so, once again, thanks [Sully helped "Chem" through a rough time].

Now, I suppose I'd better go onto <TVB>. This is fairly sad for me, because everything I've done in TVB has been fantastic, especially the TVB Crowbar Wars I know a few of you were a bit unhappy that I was let into TVB, but I hope I've changed your opinions. If not, well, you probably won't ever see me again...

There is a lot of people I'd love to talk about, but to everyone that I knew at The 'Ville -- from Warpathville -- thanks for the great times. I might browse the forums from time to time, but I'll be inactive, most likely.

Oh, and this is how I pictured finishing my last post...with this special smiley...

If anyone wants to contact me, my MSN and email adress is omega_sin@hotmail.com, and my Diablo 2 account is OmegaSiN3

Thanks for the memories guys,

Omega SiN, Chem, KILAAK KRUUSH,

Daniel.

Last edited by OS on Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO! YOU FOOL! Come back!
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to see a good friend go away from his gaming world of tfc.. you will be missed by me Omega... and i hope we keep in contact via msn chats sometime with me? also your are more then welcome to pm me if u wanna chat via that here ... well good luck to u on your diablo 2 adventures also

hope to chomp, frag, and have fun with u all soon... come join in for some natural selection or dod sometime these are 2 great new mods at the ville... and you can find me mostly playing ns because i enjoy playing the mod which can be found here www.natural-selection.org/
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS, you will be missed. I dont know who the asses were who were PMing you with that sort of shit but it doesnt make me happy.

When you were playing regularly you were a great representative of TVB and even though you were inactive you still visited us and kept up on things.

I'm not sure what else to say, good game my friend and please continue to stop by and say hello on occasion even though you dont play TFC anymore.

JD
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, dont go because of a couple bad apples. I'm sure the vast majority dont want that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww nuts... maybe i'll start a new accoutn on dibaloii...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG and GL Operating System, youve always been a dude and you will be missed.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on DOS don't let a few people run you off
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to do what YOU feel is best for yourself. People with negative comments directed at individuals are well as stated above. Its really a shame that these things occur in a so called game. I myself am terribly disappointed to see you left, best of luck and we will see you when we do
Vulcan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OS, like has been said in this thread, don't let others chase you off, I have had some of the same stuff happen to me over time. I probably have done stuff that is worse than yours. If you want to chat sometime feel free to PM me, even to just get my info. I have thought the same thing as your probably are, that people just want you to leave. But most of it is that they want to shape things to their bidding and ruin some good thing that are around. So the decision should be yours and not based on the opinions of others, especially if your feeling contradict those. Again, feel free to PM me anytime.
Meat Juice

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read a thread from Frag with a similar theme yesterday. Now you today OS. These anonymous rumblings are creating an environment which is hurtfull to the individual and stand against what TVB is suppose to represent. If there is any validity to these comments they should be brought forward in mature fashion which doesn't alienate the person they're directed at or the brotherhood as a whole.

Due to the fact that I've never had problems with you and have heard nothing which reflects poorly on your character, I would encourage you to stay. At the very least follow this decision through to a conclusion based on fact and not fiction.

To the people who have concerns about other brothers and are spreading this confusion among our ranks:

Please find the most productive and mature way to air your gripes possible. Keep in mind that there is a human being on the other end of your correspondence. They deserve the same respect you ask of people to have for you. There are few conflicts here at the Ville which can not be solved by mutual respect and understanding. While not certain, I suspect that somewhere along the line these traits have been forgotten by those who have been critical of others in our community as of late.

Ameanman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg! OS! Your alive!

Youve been like the greatest gaming buddy ever!!!
Ill miss ya a lot, hope that you'll stick around though or come back again later....

All i can say is -|vP| (and all the work we did for it ) !
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bro do what you got to do but you will be missed...and let me deal with the others that disrespect you.

DK
MuLiShA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3
OS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the TVB forums:

OS wrote:
Grrrr....!!

I just had to come back, eh?

I just checked my PM's box...9 new ones in the past 12 hours, all from TVB members!!

Damn, you guys are so nice

Anyways, I've been thinking about this for a while, and I've decided to come back, if you guys still want me that is. I can't let a couple of guys spoil my fun

Thanks for your help guys. I'll try to be more active in these forums from now on.

Oh, and forgive me if I don't reply to any PM's, cos I'm on 56K!!

Thanks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: