FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
digital paintball
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JtH

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:12 pm    Post subject: digital paintball Reply with quote

i was looking for some good half life mods and i came across digital paintball. i downloaded it and its a pretty good game. its still in early versions so there are some problems with it but i think it is a very fun game even at this early stage. i am a paintball player and have been for over 3 years and i play almost every weekend. if you want to download a good mod you can download it from digitalpaintball.net its very good and should keep you entertained for a while. there are only about 5 or 6 multiplayer servers up but in the future i expect that number to grow. i also hope that maybe the ville could put it up on one of there servers so regs can try it out. i recommend this game to pretty much everybody.

jack

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like fun Real paintball is a blast we used to do it lalot before we moved

Are you threatening me ???

Last edited by Bada Bing on Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI DPB (as some call it) was bassed on the hit game Half-Life Paintball (a hole lot better) but hlpb went down and so dpb dook over so its not like hlpb but it still is a great mod if the ville would get it that would be beastly

OpTlk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep! this mod is fun! even if you've never played pb, you should give it a try...has alot of the same fun factor without the feared "pain" from the real play.

w00t! Ville paintballers unite!!

hey pbers, post your gun type. I've only got a Spyder right now, but its reliable and gets the job done most of the time!

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe hell yeah the real paintballs can sting bad I always wore army clothes with long sleaves.I've actually seen people bleed from paintballs Anyone have a link where to download the mod ?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OpTlk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, I've been hit on the neck 2 different times before by idiots who were way too close...both times resulted in blood.

Bada, clicky for DL options --> http://www.digitalpaintball.net/downloads.php

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you

JtH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I currently have about 4 guns:

2 standard raptors with various rigged fittings. ive done so many wierd mods to these guns its unbelievable.
an idian creek alley cat. its currently broken but it was a rather fun gun.
and my pride and joy.

my pride and joy is a spyder tl plus with a regulator with a drop forward. i also have a 68 cub. in. nitrogen system and a 6 stage expansion. with my electronic trigger i can get semi, 3 shot burst, reactive (fires on trigger pull and release) and full auto. with full auto i can get up to 12 balls a second but i currently dont have a loader that can feed that fast. i have 3 barrels. i have a 32 degrees terminator and 2 cheap unknown barrels. i spray painted the unknowns and they are pwnage. im getting paid in two days and in celebration of summer i am buying the almighty dye boomstick. the boomstick is so sweet.

jack

i would be really interested what guns you guys have so post them here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpTik wrote:
yeah, I've been hit on the neck 2 different times before by idiots who were way too close...both times resulted in blood.

Bada, clicky for DL options --> http://www.digitalpaintball.net/downloads.php

One guy actually was killed by these guns around here, but he was not actually playing. Some "smart" guy thought it could be funny to shoot a passing car, but he caught the driver on the temple. I don't remember the exact cause of death afterward, car accident or if he died on the spot by the hit on the temple, but anyway it was a foolish way to die.

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OpTlk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacktheHomeless wrote:

my pride and joy is a spyder tl plus with a regulator with a drop forward. i also have a 68 cub. in. nitrogen system and a 6 stage expansion. with my electronic trigger i can get semi, 3 shot burst, reactive (fires on trigger pull and release) and full auto. with full auto i can get up to 12 balls a second but i currently dont have a loader that can feed that fast.

mmm, schweet setup jack!

wish I played more often so I could get my next gun i want(see below) and put some $$ into it. do you just play for fun or have you ever competed?(either league or tourneys)

Paddy - yeah, there has been a few incidents throughtout the US of "smart" guys getting thier hands on a pb gun and shooting people. In some areas it can get you arrested if you fire outside of pb parks, etc.

Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well lets see I have a winchester model 70 7mm magnum and a remington model 870 12 gauge 3 1\2 inch mag. oh yeah about the paintball gun ive got a brass eagle pump[$30.00 I wasnt willing to pay 150.00 cause id never played]
JtH

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i play mostly rec ball but i plan on playing in some tourneys this summer. i love it. thats a nice auto cocker optik. thats not a cold fusion is it. i cant tell. i dont think ive ever seen that one before. im gonna start saving up for a black magic cocker. i want one sooooooooooooo bad.

jack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded the mod but do you guys know any servers?
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone paintballed one of the natural-gas meters on my apartment
building. Perhaps they're mad about their bill?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OpTlk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, its an Ultra Blue Ice Cold Fusion AC. its custom made by P & P Paintball with quite a few of its own products.

Specs:
Vertical Feed Cocker
High Quality Anodizing
P&P Removable Feed Neck*
with custom milling
P&P Milled Vertical Adaptor*
P&P Light Back Block*
Black Magic Cocking Knob*
Titanium Cocking Rod
Titanium One Piece Pump Rod
P&P Light Front Block*
P&P Hard-Coat Lug
P&P SS Hammer Kit
Quick Cycle Nitro Valve and Main Springs
P&P Beavertail*
WGP Hinge Frame*
Rubber Wrap Around Grip
Orracle Adjustable Aluminum 3-Way*
STO Aluminum Ram*
Palmer Adjustable Regulator*
DYE Aluminum Reg Adjustment Knob*
Air America Messiah LP Inline Reg
Bottom Line Air Adaptor
Macroline Hose and Fittings
Drop Forward
DYE 14" Boomstick Barrel*
New P&P Alien Bolt (when available)
* = anodized to match

only problem is it costs mucho $$ because of all its mods.

as for some servers, sorry Fred I never could find them using Gamespy(which i use) and the HL default server list is not workign right now..hopefully jack or someone else can help ya.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: