FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
2v2 OGL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: 2v2 OGL Reply with quote

Would anyone be interested in joining the 2v2 OGL ladder with me? Since it is just 2v2 it would not involve any clan type procedures, so this has nothing to do with TVB. I was just thinking it might be fun to take part in some organized matches, but I don't want to have to make the commitment of joining a clan. Besides, I love TVB too much and have too much fun screwing around with all of my Brothers. (where you at brothas )

Don't get me wrong. I am not planning on making this a serious clan type of thing. We might go over strategy or something of the sort, but the main empasis would be to have fun. I would like to take it seriously to some degree, but I don't really want to get caught up in the competetive clan scene.

Anyway, I think it would be a lot of fun and wouldn't take much of a commitment. 2v2 is a lot of fun, and not something that most people do. It would be a great learning experience, we might even win a match or two. If anyone is interested in playing organized matches without the commitment of a clan, this might be the perfect opportunity. If want in either reply, or drop me a line via PM or email.
OS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Chem)

I got Omega to do a post like this a while ago, but no-one answered!!

I'd love to join you, but, alas, school takes priority, and cos of the time zones and all, I don't want to leave you hanging. Maybe in the holidays sometime if you haven't already found a partner
Monk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a partner, so don't worry about it. I will let you know if I do it again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: