FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I've been gone for a while.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! and who the hell called me mature! I'm gonna bust their ass in for that one!

Maian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the weather out here is screwed up. A few weeks ago, it snowed. In a couple days after that, it was warm enough to wear shorts and a t-shirt. Now, its kinda cold, but not really. I mean, if it snowed back then, shouldnt it just be getting colder as we dive deeper into winter? But c'mon, you can catch a cold anywhere. Unfortunately, that's the only thing I can catch. I'm not very good at football or baseball. Sorry, I apologize for the bad joke. Oh, and Bak, what exactly did you mean your'e gonna "be busy"? JK. Im sorry we all dont have gfs. Cya all in the ville.

Sick Cycle Carousel
Lifehouse
No Name Face
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...for some reason I thought it had to be cold to catch a cold. Hey I never said I was smart! I just said I was crazy! I don't have a g/f most of the girls I know are annoying and bitchy. They just keep talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking and talking until I just feel like saying B*TCH SHUT THE F UP!
Heres a question for you old guys. Do chicks not talk as much as they age? If not is there any way to shut them up for a couple of seconds?

OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd say not.....

-Omega SiN
FingerDemon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2001 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it would be nice if we all had girlfriends, but my wife said, "NO! And that's FINAL!"
<sigh>

Well, you young guys have fun anyway.

FingerDemon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: