FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Public Apology

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:22 am    Post subject: Public Apology Reply with quote

It has come to my attention that a few [njk] members have been bashing & giving the ville a hard time. In the ville’s forums & as well njk forums. Well I have been blind to this for the reason is I don’t read all the spam that goes on in any of the forums & that is my fault as a leader not keeping an eye out on issues that reflect on the clan. And I would like to apologize for any hate, bashing and any other forum of bad behavior that some of my members have caused.

njk has been around avantiville/the ville forever, In fact if there hadn’t been a avantiville/the ville there would have never been njk & it saddens me when I get a pmsaying that the njk link has been taken down due to bashing going on from our clan. And it proves how much a selected few members can give a greatly known clan of the ville a bad name in a blink of a eye.

Im going to be paying attention to this matter more seriously & actions will be taken against people that will continue the bashing. It’s a rule in our clan that this kinda stuff shouldn’t be going on. And I’d like to ask of my fellow villuns that you would please contact me or doomday if there is any problem & trust me it will be taken care of.

Again I would just like to personally apologize for anything njk members have been involved with disrupting the ville.

Long Live The Ville!!
from,
nopeace-dbd & doomday
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<3 njk
[BR]maximus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what did you expect from a bunch of gay peeps in ur clan? hehe...j/k well...i guess rat boy and pug is almost a bunch
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always the classy DBD... and Doom... <3 you two. I still remember my first experiences with njk when I came to The Ville. It was on Avanti and Mulisha and Whybkuul were fighting over the bell tower. I remember laughing so hard as the two ran around razzing one another. Then when I started coming to the forums, I saw them here too. I remember how njk was such a positive force here. I remember how happy I was when you merged with AI... I really liked those guys too and thought it was a wonderful merge.

It saddens me that some members have reflected poorly on njk. I for one look at you guys as individuals because I consider many of you my friends. But, as the co-founder of a *clan,* I understand how difficult it can be to maintain the reputation of that group.

I wish you two luck at restoring your reputation to what it once was. I do not like the idea that a group I have enjoyed so much may be looked down upon because of a few of its members.

I have watched you guys change and grow over the past year+ and you always seem to get better and better. Hopefully you will come through this better as well.

With much respect,

Trina

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I for one have a new found respect for you all.

It's not just you. Many of us have contributed to the demise of some friendships. I for one have crossed the line on serveral occasions and said things I shouldn't have. I have commented on situations I knew nothing about and alienated people because of it. Hind site is 20/20. I definitely try to be more respectful.

But, that's old stuff and we are moving forward as I see you want to as well. njk is not responsible for all the bad vibes. We have all contributed in our own little way. But it's nice to know that people have finally had enough and are ready to prevent the bad blood from continuing to spread.

We all have to do our part. Kudos to njk for having the @$%# to stand up and say something without entirely redirecting blame. Very, very cool of you.

GG DBD. GG njk.

I hope we can all follow your lead and get back to sharing thongs like friends do!
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
bobins

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm glad you could come forward and are going to start taking positive action against ppl who maybe acting up.. i hope everyone can stand back and take a look at what there doing aswell. and when they look in the mirror.. if they c that they have been fanning flames... i hope that they will be able to change there actions too.

good on you guys.... good luck wiv thins
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg njk. i'm glad all the flaming and hurting eachother is old news. now we can begin with a new chapter off friendship.

Kjeldorian Royal Guard wrote:

I hope we can all follow your lead and get back to sharing thongs like friends do!

as for this, atleast clean them before you give them to somebody else.
Twisted29

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always wondered how a classy guy like DBD ended up with a bunch of h0sers like Dahak, Rat, and Pug....

J/K njk guys - you know Twisted loves you!

I'm really quite Non-Twisted... (but don't tell anybody!)

Long live the Ville!!!!
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hind site

ahem--hindsight. kk^^

I remember when max was in njk, and njk actually meant : New Jersey Killers
As for the ville bashing, well, I take it in stride. I know there are guys in NJK that are good, some that are bad, and some that are...queer

I hope I'll see you guys on a server sometime!
Dahak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

taking an interest in the ones that are queer kaz?? (jthm, rat, pug)
JTHM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dahak is jus mad that he isn't kew enough to be queer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTHM wrote:

so you admit you're queer since you're the coolest of the cool?
JTHM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahak wrote:
JTHM wrote:

so you admit you're queer since you're the coolest of the cool?

no... narfies

[17:03:38] <Dahak> haha i am such a queer

^ omgzors

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I guess itll be my job to get this post back on track.

Bravo NoPeace. It really takes a leader to come out and appologize like you did. Just that has restored my respect for njk. gg

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Typh00n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since when did we start sharing thongs. Or ddi yall jsut leave me out fo thsi cuz i wear mine backwards!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: