FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
HEAVY SCOUT!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gone wrote:
Vicoden wrote:
Or till your mom catches you!

he does it infront of his mom, what were you thinking.

no comment
osiris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol i like being a medic and buyin a sniper rifle only thing is if ur class isnt a sniper u cant zoom in with the sniper rifle but it makes for good practice!
Fred Astaire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the US-V sever always have adminop on?
[WVR]MREBoy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys want all the fun of this, without the cheating/hack aspect, I found out that all the models in TFC are basically interchangable. All you have to do is

(before you get too nuts, its recommended you make a backup of this folder, just in case !)

1. go into c:\sierra\half-life\tfc\models\player\ (or whatever dir you have HL installed in)
2. you will find folders for each class type - in each folder is a .mdl file. i.e hvyweapon.mdl (for HWGuy)
3. copy a model from one folder to another (ie sniper.mdl to \medic, if you want meds to look like snipers)
4. rename the moved .mdl to match the directory (you would now rename sniper.mdl to medic.mdl)
5. play game. Meds will now LOOK like snipers.

And before I get accused of something, this only alters how players LOOK, it does not affect armor, speed or anything else. this is a pure visual type mod, and only affects what you SEE on your OWN computer (like that axe-for-a-crowbar model).

For a while, i had meds and engys switched, sollys and scouts switched, and some others... It was funny to see fattys move and meds with wrenches

heh.

MRE

___
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr3d Astaire wrote:
does the US-V sever always have adminop on?

yes, i'm pretty sure it does

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there not models there skins the model would be the gordon freeman stick frame and the skin is what covers it. Your only partial correct that its a client only, a server can have them set up also . if u both have the same model another person will be able to see it..but if they dont have the model downloaded it will look like a scout, I kno thats how its set on the USV server atleast (might be differnt elsewhere), u can apply the skin by typing "mainmenu" into console then just go into skins and apply a skin, a admin will need to turn on the skins for you frist though, U want to see something really funneh put on the skin "Robocop" say "admin 3rd" and walk backwards it looks like hes doin the moon walk ahahah .....another fun thing to do for laughs me and cobra did was up built a lil high dive put on the skin "kermit" and said "admin spin me" and did some kick ass high dives ill have to post the demo sometime lol
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe i still haven't looked at the demos i took off that. i will upload them tommorow.
bobins

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2003 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u believe it i've never been on the usv server...

i installed tfc again the other day when i had a spare second.. n it wouldnt connect.. kept gettin kicked by console..

i hate not havin much time..

i'm d/lin the admin op thingy now. n i gonna install tfc again in a sec... anyone want to join me on the usv server... i need a good laugh. and i neva played admin op b4.. lol.

i'll be on in bout 30 mins
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: