FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Shit List

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good step towards the right direction.. Some of these people had the nerve to post asking why they were Banned?
JuLES

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When falsely banned, YES!!!! If I were a cheater I'd go tot he 12378953278 other servers in the world and cheat. Unfortuantely I'm not and I need to know why I'm labeled a cheater...
Karl Marx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just playing on Avanti & JuLES came in to play but was kicked when cheats were detected. This surprised me because late last night (probably 5am PST) he & I happened to be on a team playing on the map acropolis; the other team kept accusing him of cheating. His score was impressive to an almost unbelievable degree, but, he insisted he wasn't cheating. So what's the deal? Cheater or Non-cheater? FragFailure and Snaggletooth were both on the Avanti map I just referred to, for reference.
Karl Marx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed CycoDad's response to the "Bans Flying Everywhere" post. For what it's worth, I think that notion of having something inadvertantly installed when getting a mappack sounds plausible. (Note to self: check other posts in the Forum before typing out a post--it's probably been covered)
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think that there is somebody out there with a diabolical scheme to rename a
Cheat/Hack to a different one and then place it in a Map or Sound package to get people Banned from the Ville. IMHO if the cheat got there, then the user is aware of it and should accept the action of the server once caught.

BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i was playing against the jules the other night and he just seemed like a good soldier. he was killing me more than i would have liked but no cheating

Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was there, It was funny when he got banned again after all the pleading he's done.
AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I must be blind. I've looked all over the forums and have not found it. Where is the list?
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Top right of main page where Robert posts the Villes news and stuff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: