FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Pet Pics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spanish Warpig

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes silvers bird talks to much but all it can say is

WTF!!! Danno and merf are soooo cheating what noobs

TEE HEE HEE #Fade in
PondScm007

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROFL KTULU! speakign of african greys...this woman who lives about a block away from my old house had one, and it got loose... we heard some kid yellign in the trees all morning, and when i got home from somewhere my crazy neighbor across the street had gotten a ladder, climbed up like 30' in a tree, and caught it! im not sure what happened after that but the woman got her bird back...lol that was such a funny time... bah i need to remeber to get pics of my cat up here when im not in school...

BR, yo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dann0
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I have 3 pets. 2 cats and a cockatiel. You would think the cats would eat the cockatiel(Charlie), but the cats are afraid of him, cause he learned how to hiss like thats cats do, plus if the cats arent near his cage he knows how to call them. He gets pissed when the cats are not around for him to play with. Go figure. And all the cockatiel knows how to say is: "AIMBOT" "Damnit Silver/JD/Merf"... Also he can do the Wolf Whistle, and every morning we wake up to "COCK A DOODLE DO" Until we let him out of his cage.

Cats: Kat(Mine, cause im lazy), is the tan one, and Mama Kitty is the Black one(Wifes She had her first litter of kittens before we had a chance to name her, so we just started calling her that)

Charlie

lux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danno wrote:

ohhh my. that is too cute. it reminds me a lot of this pic:

cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe i like that pic. i wonder how they ever got that one.
lux

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they were busy making putties. or kippies. whichever you prefer.
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two of my pets

Last edited by Albino Gibbon on Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
PondScm007

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your bird can seriously say "aimbot"?!?!?! DO RECORD!!! OMG THATS AWESOME!!! PHL WOULD LOVE THAT! ID GET IT ON ABC NEWS!!! HAHAHA
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where is CycoMom's pix?
PondScm007

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh gross AG heh...what are they? i used to have a bearded dragon and a green iguana, but the former was sort of left inside when the house was gassed for ants (very very long story) and the latter perished, cold or something... the dragon was almost big enough to eat those baby mice, but watching em polish off like 20 huge crickets was something else...they are bottomless pits for bugs!

BR, yo
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besides my cat i spoke about I jsut got introuble by the wife.

She owns a CFA Himilayan Grey Point pure bred. The cat is show breed level with the damn papers.

He was a gift to her (450.00)... never doing that againn.

He is also very high maint. He just had fea issues and since that breed could die from a flea dip or a strong flee color it cost us almost 300.00 and 3 flea bombings of the house.

And see my cat the fat orange cat sits in my lap and purrs and looks at him like "Grow up boy".

Go figure i get the wifes cat a sensitve money needing protect me so idont have mental issues i cannot defend my self and got myself a stray that will kick the sheeot out of most dogs (seen him rip the coat of the back of a german sheperd).

And as for our to cats her cat the pure bred can only see my wild cat when i have him on a leash so he does not decied to go for lunch lol

Last edited by DaKon on Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
PondScm007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha word DK... i love my mutt-cat... go to the vet, what breed is it? mutt-cat..ah you mean domestic shorthair...lol
PondScm007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha word DK... i love my mutt-cat... go to the vet, what breed is it? mutt-cat..ah you mean domestic shorthair...lol
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PondScm007 wrote:

The funny thing is her cat the Long Hair (average hair length is about 6 inches) is he is naive to the real world. So just think of a cotton ball with legs that weighs 10 lbs.

My wife is worried about my cat for a reason (my cat acts barks and i can command him like a dog). Her cat is about 10 lbs and all fur. My OJ (orange white lepoard spots) is 28 pounds small .

And i just checked his claws today. Each front paw has a 0.5 inch claw and the back are close to that.

No wonder my wife bans me from her cat.

LOL
PondScm007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2003 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh...my frined who lives in NYC has a cat, and it used to be HUGE! some kind of egyptian cat that was stray, and they fed it sooo much it was seriously damn close to 50lbsdid nothing but eat and sit there...now its quite old and is mad skinny
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: