FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
w00t......no job
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROOFCUTTER wrote:
BRN weren't you gonna get frag a job...then you quit yours?? Or are you union and get work thru the union hall?

Actually that's exactly what's going on here. I did get Frag a job, just waiting on details at the moment. I am in the IBEW #357 now . For those of you that don't know that is the electrical union for Vega$. I am currently waiting to be called out. Just waiting for the right call as of now. I may be taking the first one that comes if I have to wait to long though .

Someone has been leaking info to Roof . It was probably me, tee hee hee.

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need an unemployment forum here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

somerset?

BR, yo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[njk]Nopeace4u-DBD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I belive its way up north from us max, pond it close to memlopark mall? not sure if i spelled right
PondScm007

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats somewhat in the same general area..

BR, yo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kazebari
Official Mall Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whee! almost old enough to get a job at the local mcdonalds think of the free soda.....mmmm
5th GHG E.G. Mine

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell, I've been unemployed for about 6 months now. Gotta love it when the business that you've been working at closes. But hey, at least I was making a huge $6.50 before it closed. So yeah, I'm looking for another job. Vi$it? Heehee.
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Max wrote:
Quote:
I went in to work today and had to tell my boss to go f*** himself. Its only been like 2 hours, but not working rulez......just trying to figure out what the hell to do all day...........if i cant figure out anything else, theres gonna be a LOT of dead kittens by the time i go back to work.

Shaft wrote:
Quote:
I got laid off last tuesday also. What a relief. So sick and tired of a whiney 2 year old boss who had little or no clue what he was doing... I thought I was going to enjoy team UI for a while but I think I just hooked up some work.

BRN wrote:
Quote:
I am actually in the same boat. I told my job where to stick it last Tuesday. I am waiting on something right now. Shouldn't be too much longer before I go back to work.

BTW, it's a great feeling to tell your work where to stick it after being screwed by them numerous times .

I know not all boss's are a**holes but this is for the one's we have all worked for at one time or another.

MANAGEMENT LESSONS TO LIVE BY

One
When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The brain said, "I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses and functions."

The feet said, "We should be Boss as we carry the brain about and get him to where he wants to go."

The hands said, "We should be the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money."

And so it went on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole spoke up. All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss.

So the asshole went on strike, blocked itself up, and refused to work. Within a short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched, the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered.

Eventually they all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed. All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and passed out the shit!

Management Lesson:

You don't need brains to be Boss ... any asshole will do.

Two
A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"

The crow answered: "Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit, and ate it.

Management Lesson:

To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.

Three
A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."

"Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.

Finally, after a week, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Management Lesson:

Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
GellyRoll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: w00t......no job Reply with quote

[BR]maximus wrote:
I went in to work today and had to tell my boss to go f*** himself. Its only been like 2 hours, but not working rulez......just trying to figure out what the hell to do all day...........if i cant figure out anything else, theres gonna be a LOT of dead kittens by the time i go back to work.

Max

HaHaHa sounds kidda like my brother when boss are @ss holes
[BR]maximus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sgt Stutter..........lmfao....ill be out of work even longer now cause i sprained my wrist when i fell out of the chair reading that.........definitely fitting for where i worked.....on another not...i thought i was king, but BRN/GRN is definitely giving me a run for my money....tee hee hee....lol

Max
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: