FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
N Korea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: N Korea Reply with quote

Well this will be a thread that will be locked. I can see that.

But do most of us realize N Korea has started a old Refinery for plutonium (aka nuke production minus the 20,000 rods that are missing) and most likely withdraw from the Nuclear ban treaty.

So we have a new arms race.

N Korea:
Trust Me In My Time in the USMC you will get a visit and have no chance of harming the US nor its allies with nukes nor dirty bombs.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Kile Ret.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I guess the last payoff was not enough.
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. THey are pissed since the USA supplied all oil to N Korea in exchange for them not persuing "hardwater facilities" aka the type thatwill produce plutonium.

In Nov or Dec the USA cut off all oil shipment to N Korea since they violated the treaty.. Since Then N Korea told the USA to love off and give us oil or N Korea will persue nuke arms.

Well the US has responded. That is why I am posting to this a friend involved and has been shipped out on orderes. The US base in S Korea was at 50k troops pre nuke violation. And anothe r30k troops are en route minus the battel groups.

Side Note:...Any Ville Admin Has Full Right To Remove My Language But Still Keep the Meaning In Tackt***
Turbo!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think all the world leaders should get together and just solve all their problems with a nice round of mulch_dm

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PondScm007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pah...bad stuff going on there... DK are you retired? and what does a master gunnery sargeant do? (if i can ask ;>)

BR, yo
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Azrael

Location: Cuba, you got someting to say about dat mang!?!? Guild: TVB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He eats sergeants for breakfast, Corporals for a quick lunch, and lieutenants for a healthy dinner!!

If you want some real insight into Marines, go to check out the semper toons strip, I love that thing, and it's pretty close to real life (ina funny way tho).It's right here.

I hear ya DK, looks like I'm getting ready to head over to the big litterbox in the mideast myself. Can't say I really want to go, but then, I don't know anyone who wants to go to war. I'm just hopin to get back with no funky disease from some weapon he whups out at the last second.

<===========Sergeant here[/url]
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuke'em all and let God sort'em out.

It's cruel and many innocents will die but its them or us
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend said something funny about this... as funny as it can get i guess. we striek first then we have a few things to do, rename the korean islands, because n korea will be gone, and put up a few oil derricks in the middle east sea... ocne the holes fill with water of course...

if you don't laugh at that read it again, if you got it and dind't liek it well poo on you!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee BOOM
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrkason wrote:
Nuke'em all and let God sort'em out.

It's cruel and many innocents will die but its them or us

.....and if they decide that of "us"? Is that just as justified?
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koreans are as hardcore as it gets.Having China so close to back them up we will not go to war with them that would be foolish.Look at the Korean War many Chinese troops fought on North Korea's side that is why it was such a stalemate.Our military may be good but Chinas army dwarfs ours and they have nukes to back them up.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Turbo!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Know how harcore the North Koreans are? In the Korean war it was the Chinese with all the guns and stuff. Alot of the Koreans were going at it with just shovels and hoes and stuff.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr.Kason Allen

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Greebo would you rather them hit us first or us hit thim?Now dropping a nuke might not be the best idea since it would piss everyone off.
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrkason wrote:
Well Greebo would you rather them hit us first or us hit thim?Now dropping a nuke might not be the best idea since it would piss everyone off.

Wasn't my point (I would rather neither hit the other)

My point was you cannot justify nuking a country by saying "It was them or us, innocents will die but oh well" because they could do exactly the same to justify it to their citizens. It's not a good justification.
The Nanite
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are bigger ramifications than that. Theoretically what if we did nuke them? How long do you think it would be before China sent nukes our way in retaliation?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's friggin scary.

Eventually, someone will launch one. Maybe us and maybe someone else. Either way, it sucks for everyone.

I do think Korea is being a bit stand off'ish aboot the whole thing but then again, I am not Korean so I have no idea what is going on over there. America overseas and America here are two different beasts.
=US-V= Member/Event Coordinator - Retired
<eVa> Founding Father/Leadership/Webmaster - Retired
Ville Admin - Retired
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: