FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Anyone Paintball???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OpTlk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:04 pm    Post subject: Anyone Paintball??? Reply with quote

Im sure someone else has already come across this...but I found a Half-Life mod called Digital Paintball today and thought i'd share. Its nothing wonderful but its pretty fun just to mess around with. There are lots of real types of paintball markers & grenades, marker upgrades, camos, etc. Similar gameplay to CS where once you die you dont respawn til next round, but thats also true in regular paintball so its more realistic on that aspect. Never was a good salesperson, so heres the link and give it a try if that above doesnt sell you. FYI, its a 33.8MB download, so its reasonable.

Digital Paintball

[note: digital paintball is "dpb" on the HL game filter list. ]

http://www.myspace.com/pvallone
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Turbo!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dowloaded it. Gonna try it out later tonight

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
-=ITS=-GaladerieL[Vegas]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thxs for the link optik and will check it out sometime soon and maybe try it out soon also
Turbo!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played it. It was........ok. Its about as exciting as all the little extra games you get with the CS retail. I didnt really like it.

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On my way home from school, I was shot with a paintball gun and it hurt.

I'll dl when I get the chance and see how it is.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BlackHawk_REG_1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, but real life paintball rules! nothin like gettin to the 50 (half field) on the break! but then u get bunkered and shot in the neck like i did. -.- i had a HUGE bruise and couldnt move my neck the left for a week. it bled too, but o well!! it was totally fun! (not gettin shot in the neck of course...)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: