FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Fare well to a friend.....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KopiKat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Fare well to a friend..... Reply with quote

Many of you don't know this, but my beloved should-be brother Popeye is moving away. Because of september 11th, his step father lost his job. The only place he was able to get a job is in El Paso, Texas. Unfortunately we live in Austin. On behalf of us all, I bid you fare well, Popeye, for a time. Although I shall not see you untill summer, I shall keep in touch via the internet, and the telephone. So in reality it is not good bye, but just an extended period apart. It however will not come between our friend ship. It was fate that I should meet you, and you me my friend. On a lighter note, his father found an excellent job there, and they have a beautiful house on the side of a mountain. His step-father is making alot of money now, and they are quite financially stable. He soon will be getting a cable modem and shalt be joining the rest of us to frag. So, in all reality it is not so bad, but it still pains me to have to be apart from him. Thats it from me I guess...

-KK

P.S. TOGETHER WE BURN!

Last edited by KopiKat on Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black Knight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:52 pm    Post subject: subject Reply with quote

I'm sorry KK
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda lost on the relationship part but oh well. I haven't seen him in a while myself. I hope he gets back online before too long, he was always fun in game. Hang in there KK

God Bless You Blue Ruler
JtH

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey kopikat, true friends never die. me and my buddy thad moved apart when my parents divorced and i only see him once and a while. but when i see him its like we were never apart. its just like "hey wassup". ive known him since i was like 3 or 5 and i moved away 4 years ago. even though ive been gone we are still best friends.

jack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i just remembered that i made that sig for you guys. i gotta make me another sig... hmmm.

jack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well to clarify the relationship situation for BRN, we are NOT actually brothers. However, in the 3 years that I have known him he has become a brother to me. He is my very best friend and always will be. That is our relationship. And yes I shall stay in touch with him, we shalt remain the best of friends, he will come down and stay the summer with his real father, so I have that to look forward to. Thanks for the solace guys, it helps ease the pain.

-KK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he apparently had a good christmas, so i guess thats something to keep him happy. Best wishes Popeye...

-KK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will miss popeye he was like family to me .. And it is nice to hear from you kkopikat .. he will always be close to your heart at everybody here!!

hope you come back soon popeye i miss u in tfc!!
KopiKat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks gala, he should be more active once he gets back on his comp in El Paso, because he is getting a new connection and will finally be able to really frag with us at the ville. So its not all bad i spose...

-KK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember him...another good ol' pyro he'll be missed, but maybe we'll see him ingame again soon
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: